PDA

View Full Version : Texture Change

Fencai
August 5th, 2008, 03:55 PM
Well since joining LHC in June, stopping the bleach and switching to BAQ henna, and now going CO for the past three weeks I have seen a TOTAL texture change in my hair!

I still have my waves which I am learning to embrace and love (and DH keeps telling me how much he loves it- Ive had chin length to pixie short since three months after we started dating and we've been together for 8 years). The length is growing! and I love the feel of it on my back, or at least the upper back since its only past the tops of my shoulders.

but the biggest thing I have noticed is how soft and silky it is! its even got shine! Its so soft and silky that I keep asking DH and my office mate, AND the girl in the office next door if my hair looks greasy! LOL! Im so not used to it being that soft!
I had been bleaching every three weeks for the past 1 year and before that was all kinds of chemicals on it, plus blow frying, and occasionally flat ironing!
I cant believe it!
And then theres all the new growth!!!! I always had baby hairs around my face, but now I can tell that they are growing!!! its awesome!!!! (now I just cant wait until they are long enough to stay put back with the rest of my hair!)
Ive been keeping my journal on how my hair has changed and what ive been doing to it!
I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheese:

does anyone else get the scalpy spots like that? LOL!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/MissAmyLiz/8-5-08.jpg

Arctic
August 5th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Congratulations, looks like you have found your routine :flowers:

Yes, I get "scalp cleavage" too :) Flash aggravates it, I have noticed.

bex487
August 5th, 2008, 04:15 PM
That's so great! I can notice texture changes when I change my routine as well. I'm glad you found something that makes you so happy!

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I am pleased for you which you am happy now with your hair.

Your hair is very beautiful.:flowers: