July 28th, 2012, 07:06 AM
I know i haven't been on much too busy with work and extra activities

started Mountian Bike and registered for my frist race next month
Working full time
And started my studio for pictures and business is rolling

Well I measured my hair and :cheese: I hit 36.5 inches lastnight
and I need to henna again but need to buy henna , hate when that happens
But my blonde ahir is sure shining thru wher my beautiful henna is not

But i noticited the last few time in the shower that i was hitting little below TB
but i measured when dry and I haven't been this length in 3 yrs... Welcome back hair:)

Amber_Maiden
July 28th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Congrats on your hair reaching TBL!

SerinaDaith
July 28th, 2012, 07:41 AM
Congratulations!

MeowScat
July 28th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Congratulations on your length! Sometimes it's really nice to "forget" to measure for awhile.

Is this the longest length you've ever reached? You must be so happy after waiting 3 years to get back to where you were. I'm in the same boat. Patience isn't my strongest suit, though.

long&blonde
July 28th, 2012, 10:31 AM
Congragulations! Love when the hair growth sneaks up on you like that! :)

swearnsue
July 28th, 2012, 10:35 AM
Congratulations! TB, that IS an accomplishment.

Lostsoule77
July 28th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Congratulations!

cowgirllong
July 28th, 2012, 11:46 AM
Yay!! It really is nice when you forget to measure for a long time and get a big surprise!

moon2dove
July 28th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Yayy!! Congratulations! :cheese:

Cinnamoon
July 28th, 2012, 12:07 PM
Congratulations! Isn't being surprised by growth awesome?

*Rose Red*
July 28th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Congrats! I need to measure now too ;)

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 01:55 PM

hope i can just keep it

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 01:56 PM

Congratulations!

Thank you so very much:cheese:

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Congratulations on your length! Sometimes it's really nice to "forget" to measure for awhile.

Is this the longest length you've ever reached? You must be so happy after waiting 3 years to get back to where you were. I'm in the same boat. Patience isn't my strongest suit, though.

the last time i was at this length i went for a trim and I asked for 1/2 inch and ended up with 6inches gone, then a good friend died from cancer and she had red hair and cut it to the tops of my shoulders Oct of 2009 she did one week after, the last time she smiled when i told her i cut it for her.. suprisingly the last tim i trimmed was oct of last yr and only had a 1/4 of an inch cut. I have only had one ore to splits, but shed in the shower..

I when i had the unintended trim I was at almost hip so i guess you could say im almost to there

I have lots of Patience it my strong suit..lol Ps i have worn it up and in a braid when i mountian bike but one thing i find frustrating is 3 yrs ago i love the chinses bun and now i can not get it to stay for the life of me but was able to use my large flexi 8 for the first time in yrs when a fig 8 holds well with a bike helmet

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Congragulations! Love when the hair growth sneaks up on you like that! :)

Kind of nice when you don't measure for long time and just have been to busy to worry..lol

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Congratulations! TB, that IS an accomplishment.

Thanks and it is, thought i wasn;t growing much but low and behold i did

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 02:05 PM
Yay!! It really is nice when you forget to measure for a long time and get a big surprise!

yes its like christmas:)

Deborah
July 28th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Good for you! I love tailbone length.

Also, nice to see you again.

lil_irish_angel
July 28th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Good for you! I love tailbone length.

Also, nice to see you again.

Thanks Deb it feel good to be back, Hopefully i can stop lurking cause i will maybe have more time

jacqueline101
July 28th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Congratulations on your hair progress. I find mine grows more when I neglect it.

Falcore
July 28th, 2012, 09:01 PM
Ooooh congrats on tailbone length! What a wonderful milestone to reach *dreams*

I am sorry to hear about your friend passing..

lil_irish_angel
July 29th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Congratulations on your hair progress. I find mine grows more when I neglect it.

Your right about that, neglecting it and not worrying about length and whats happening to it

JuliaDancer
July 29th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Congratulations! I'm working my way back to TBL after cutting to just a couple inches past shoulder... I miss it! I hope you enjoy it!

lil_irish_angel
July 29th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Ooooh congrats on tailbone length! What a wonderful milestone to reach *dreams*

I am sorry to hear about your friend passing..

Thank you, she was a special lady with a smile on her face always, even up until she died.

Well you'll get there just do not obsess of it and it will grow and eat the right things..

lil_irish_angel
July 29th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Congratulations! I'm working my way back to TBL after cutting to just a couple inches past shoulder... I miss it! I hope you enjoy it!

oh i am, i have wait a terribly long time to use my favorite hair toys and some i have missed deeply, and other i have miss placed uggg

its a love hate relationship, good luck be happy and don't obesses about measuring and does this work or not, and you'll get there