PDA

View Full Version : i cant stand it anymore

xdragonfruityx
July 27th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I need to dye it to blend :( its so orange in different lighting I hate it :( I wanna be blonde again.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7t3f97Xwk1r6pqhwo1_400.jpg

Any recommendations on an exact color? I was thinking ash blonde. Not sure.

spirals
July 27th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Your roots are ash and lighter. I'd hate to see the damage if you lighten the ends.

whitedove
July 27th, 2012, 01:52 AM
Have you tried a purple/blue shampoo? I know that helps against brassinness (sp) for dyed and natural blondes :D
Theres also colour opps/color b4 too that strips dyes out, but I dont have any experiance with those. I am sure someone with more knowledge could help you out.

P.s hide your sissors :p

Angelus
July 27th, 2012, 02:01 AM
I suggest you try a purple or blue conditioner! It will turn your brassy hair into a more ashy colour. :) Purple will take away yellowness, while blue will take away orangeness!

It helped my hair when I was suffering from a similar crisis...

xdragonfruityx
July 27th, 2012, 04:41 AM
It was dark brown and i used color oops twice to get it to where it is now. Im using a purple shampoo but only like once a week. Ill try more often. Thanks for the replies :3

vanillabones
July 27th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Try letting the purple shampoo SIT on your ends while you're in the shower for awhile, I used to be white bleach blonde and even just 3 minutes I'd have to wash it out in case of going purple :P Good luck!

ApatheticFairy
July 27th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Virgin Snow manic panic violet toner. Let it soak in overnight under a plastic shower cap. It'll get the orange out really well, and will blend better. It also won't dry out your ends.

Amber_Maiden
July 27th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Have you tried a purple/blue shampoo? I know that helps against brassinness (sp) for dyed and natural blondes :D
Theres also colour opps/color b4 too that strips dyes out, but I dont have any experiance with those. I am sure someone with more knowledge could help you out.

P.s hide your sissors :p

I second this.

xdragonfruityx
July 27th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Thank you guys! Im going to first try letting my purple shampoo sit a while since i already have that.