PDA

View Full Version : CG Method for Straighties

mzBANGBANG
July 26th, 2012, 08:51 PM
I'm experimenting with variations of it, and I love it.

I began sleeping with my hair in a deep conditioned, damp bun. My initial plan was to wash out the conditioner in the morning, just to get a nice smoothness on my highlights.

Well, when I took my hair out in the morning it looked phenomenal! This is the happiest I have been with my hair in ages. I will need to take a picture and update. I had perfect beach waves, and it's the best damp bunning has ever worked for me.

I coat my hair with V05 conditioner at night and throw it up into a simple cinnabun. By the morning, the waves are so fantastic. I had to share :) Not to mention, my hair is so smooth. But the coating of conditioner does need clarified at some point, I just haven't gotten to that point yet.

Just thought I would share another method! If it turns out this great tomorrow (3 for 3!) I will take a picture and share.

amanda_the_tall
July 26th, 2012, 09:05 PM
excitedness! please share, i'm attempting to mimic the cg method, although i'm more on the wavy side, i'd love to see how it's working for you! :)

mallorykay13
July 27th, 2012, 11:01 AM
I have adopted several CG methods on my hair, and I love it! They know whats good for hair over there in curly-land.

Dang3rousB3auty
July 27th, 2012, 06:16 PM
sorry for asking...but can someone explain what a cinnabun is or a link to it?? I did a search but didnt see anything concrete on it. I might already know what it is but I am not familiar with the name. Maybe just twisting and wrapping it around??

Tisiloves
July 27th, 2012, 06:22 PM
sorry for asking...but can someone explain what a cinnabun is or a link to it?? I did a search but didnt see anything concrete on it. I might already know what it is but I am not familiar with the name. Maybe just twisting and wrapping it around??

Yeah, a cinnabun or cinnamon bun is just the standard roundy-roundy bun.

Dang3rousB3auty
July 27th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Yeah, a cinnabun or cinnamon bun is just the standard roundy-roundy bun.

thank you!

Tisiloves
July 27th, 2012, 07:29 PM
thank you!
You're welcome :flower:. Until I came to LHC I thought that was the only type of bun.:oops: