PDA

View Full Version : Is this MBL?

anitacs9101
July 25th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Hi all, when I first joined a few weeks ago I looked at a hair length chart and decided my hair was definitely BSL. Anyway I had a weird 1in growth spurt over the past 2 weeks so I decided to check how many inches are left till I hit "sort of waist" (you know, when your hair is only that length if it's soaking wet, drenched in conditioner, pulled down straight...lol.) I took a pic and lo and behold, I only have like...2in left?? I never realized I was so high-waisted. Anyway I have no idea what MBL is supposed to be, I figured it was in between BSL and WL. Since BSL can be anywhere on me depending on what bra I'm wearing I've marked out APL and WL on the pic vv

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt212/OMGPwnies101/Untitled.jpg

What do you think? :)

jacqueline101
July 25th, 2012, 10:39 AM
I'd say it is.

akilina
July 25th, 2012, 10:50 AM
I think you are at about there :)
I feel like MBL is between BSL and Waist obviously.
So it looks like you are there.

DancingQueen
July 25th, 2012, 10:51 AM
I think it is different how people measure. If you think so, then it is. :)

For me, MBL is in the middle, between shoulder and hip, as I calculate for the entire back. BSL is the bottom line of my boobs, and all the way around to my back, where the bra strap is supposed to be, if it didn't slide up (if you know what I mean).

BrownEyedBeauty
July 25th, 2012, 11:01 AM
You look like you there. If not, you have maybe another inch to go, but close enough I think.:)

anitacs9101
July 25th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Thanks everybody :) I guess I'll update my length!

4C4rly4
July 25th, 2012, 11:40 AM
That's where I'm at right now! And now that I read this, you've inspired me to finally change my length from BSL to MBL!

Amber_Maiden
July 25th, 2012, 12:49 PM
I think you are about there.