PDA

View Full Version : Mega-tek help?

MagicalMystery
July 23rd, 2012, 03:33 PM
Hi gang,

I decided to give Mega-tek a try to speed up my hair growth. I've been taking excellent hair vitamins (Maxi Hair) and prenatal vitamins and my hair is not only silky, it seems to be growing much faster. I am at 1cm after 2 weeks! Anyhow, that said, I decided to add Mega-tek to my regimen to see what kind of results I can get from it. My hair is rather dry without leave-in, and my curls are between 3a and 3b. I have read that the best way to use it is to apply it to a wet scalp, leave it in for 5 minutes or so then rinse... and to do so about 3 times a week. I've heard some people shedding a lot of hair from it as well, although this doesn't really scare me because I have a lot of hair on my head and I eats tons of garlic.

I was just wondering what the best way to use this product is, in order to attempt faster hair growth without massive shedding. I also ordered some Jamaican Black Castor Oil, which I may alternate with every other day, or combine... We shall see.

kdaniels8811
July 23rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
I diluted mine with water - about half and half and apply to the scalp, massaging gently. I do not wash it out, what good does it do if you wash it out after applying? Once it dries, it leaves my hair soft. My hair is fine and thin, not thick like yours. Good luck with it! I have found if I do not comb my hair when wet, I do not shed as much.

MagicalMystery
July 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah, I diluted it with half water too. I'll probably do that and use it as an overnight scalp treatment, then it'll wash out when I shower the next day. I'll probably do it every 2 days. I'll see how my hair reacts to all the protein.

I have to comb my hair when wet to style it because it's curly, but again... because of all of the garlic I eat and vitamins I take, I'm not too worried about shedding. I'm going to even try it on my brows and see what happens.

Thanks, kdaniels. :)