PDA

View Full Version : Hair Type request?

raingirl
July 21st, 2012, 06:33 AM
Don't laugh, it's Saturday and I volunteered for overtime at work so I'm alone in my cubicle. I'm been here since 6AM so I'm a little tired looking.

This morning I washed/condish with a SLS/Paraben free products. The condish is an argan oil repair condish. While wet I brushed it all out gently, then finger combed in some coconut oil and let it air dry while driving to work.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s183/ZekwinFallout/Picture002-1.jpg

I would say this is 1/2 way between the slight waves I have if brush a lot while drying and the curls I can get if I really try.

What type would this be?

(Also, this is the best pic I've been able to get of the colour after my second henna gloss)

DaniVerde
July 21st, 2012, 06:40 AM
It's best to hairtype if your hair has been washed (either clarified or CO washed if you're a curly), and then left to air dry with no touching...any manipulation of your hair (or leave-ins etc) can change the results! :)

raingirl
July 21st, 2012, 06:45 AM
Ahh ok. Will try that next time. Thanks!

So, even brushing would be a no-no after washing? How about combing with a wide tooth comb in the shower?

DaniVerde
July 21st, 2012, 07:14 AM
Ahh ok. Will try that next time. Thanks!

So, even brushing would be a no-no after washing? How about combing with a wide tooth comb in the shower?

No brushing or touching after getting out of the shower ;) Combing while in the water is ok :)