PDA

View Full Version : Login problem

Toof
March 16th, 2008, 10:22 AM
When I tried to log in on Firefox, I got this message:

In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist.

I have no idea what it means. :oops: Is it a problem on my end? I can log in fine with Safari.

moonchaser
March 16th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I can log in fine from Firefox. It sounds like something you need to change in your firefox settings. (but I don't know for sure)

almudena
March 17th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I have the same problem but when login from my laptop which runs with Windows. My PC works with Linux and no problem.

I'd love to be able to login from my laptop too.

Unregistered
March 17th, 2008, 02:33 PM
So I can't log in for some reason. Nor can I search for other people having the same issue. Every time I try it says

"In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

I tried whitelisting it on my popup blocker, which seemed silly but I tried it anyway...and it didn't work. Am I missing something? 0_0;

-Mandie

Just_Isabel
March 18th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I'm using Firefox with no problems. (I have a mac too. :))

Flaxen
March 18th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Make sure you are trying to log in to this address:

forums.longhaircommunity.com

Toof
March 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM

Thank you! :joy: It worked and I'm happily logged in now.

dancingmegs
March 19th, 2008, 04:35 PM
When I try to log in from my work computer (I'm on a break...Sort of!) I get the following message: "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist." I get this from both log-in sites on the mail page. In order to log in, I have to click on something that visitors can't access (like a profile) and go through the "you are not authorized to view this page" prompt.

Does this sound like an individual computer problem, or is something wonky with the site? And if it is an individual computer problem, any ideas on how to fix it?

Flaxen
March 19th, 2008, 04:39 PM