PDA

View Full Version : Cat hair and my hair. pic

misspurdy06
July 20th, 2012, 05:21 AM
I had no idea how much of my cats shed hair was in mine.

I just always thought it was something that clung to my skin and clothes.

When i used a fine tooth comb after I brushed I got all these tiny frizzy hairs and upon closer examination I realized it was cat hair. Cat Hair! In My Hair!

Here is a picture.

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x223/misspurd06/Picture411.jpg

DarkCurls
July 20th, 2012, 05:24 AM
Ahaha. I can see that happening. (I think it's cute, by the way.) One of my cats is obsessed with my hair; if I wear it down she'll come nuzzle and purr against it. If I sleep with it loose she'll sleep on/in it. --'

pink.sara
July 20th, 2012, 05:44 AM
Hahaha, that's cute.

I have a Pug who will climb onto the back of the sofa specifically to lie on my shoulder so I end up with the same :shrug:

It's a pain with black hair and lots of black dresses and an apricot Pug but he's lush, so I bear it :)

Shiranshoku
July 20th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Ahaha. I can see that happening. (I think it's cute, by the way.) One of my cats is obsessed with my hair; if I wear it down she'll come nuzzle and purr against it. If I sleep with it loose she'll sleep on/in it. --'

I used to have a cat that did the exact same thing! If I was sitting in the sofa, she'd sit on the edge and kept nuzzling my head. Very cute :)

MeowScat
July 20th, 2012, 01:38 PM
Ahahaha!! Welcome to the club! I choose to convince myself that it's adding thickness to my Fine hair. :D

Their furry tumbleweeds on the floor have my hair tangled into that mess so when I pick it up, the tumbleweed is really long. Makes me laugh every time!

We're a hairy, furry bunch here! We could stuff a mattress! Hahaha!

Hollyfire3
July 20th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Oh this happens to me! I look down at my hair and see little white and orange (one light cat, one orange cat) hairs, its very obvious because my hair is dark lol! I freaked at first because I thought it was my hair! Then I saw it didn't match at all...heart attack averted! (I thought my hair was breaking!)

domisimone
July 20th, 2012, 01:44 PM
My dog sheds so much, and likes to sleep next to my face, but I never thought I'd find her hair on my head.
(That wasn't quit on topic, but . . .)

sarelis
July 20th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I have 2 cats, one tabby & 1 bright white, & a bright white jack russell terrier, i hav so much white fur in my dark purple hair I look like I have serious grey hairs!

Arashi
July 20th, 2012, 03:22 PM
:D I have 4 dogs and 3 cats. It's a mainstay of my routine to comb out all the dog and cat hair every morning.