PDA

View Full Version : Growing Hair and Combating Hair Loss - Tips!

prismfaerie
July 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Hi guys :) I found a pretty good article on Whole Living about how to grow more hair and the causes of hair loss. As a 14 year old, I don't think I'll be naturally losing my hair anytime soon... but I wonder if these all-natural tips would help to grow hair in general? It might be worth a read:)

http://wholelivingdaily.wholeliving.com/2011/10/natural-healing-hair-loss.html

DarkCurls
July 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Oo I didn't know we had that many hairs on our body. Wonder how they estimated that number.

Bah, all the things they suggest are too complicated-sounding (the names) for me to bother to try them out. Except for exercising. They sound like good advice, though.

MsBubbles
July 19th, 2012, 11:11 AM
You could probably google each individual herb/supplement term mentioned in that article, + longhaircommunity.com and come up with a thread already started and hashed out for each one! :)

DarkCurls
July 19th, 2012, 12:28 PM
You could probably google each individual herb/supplement term mentioned in that article, + longhaircommunity.com and come up with a thread already started and hashed out for each one! :)

Whenever I find a tip for hair that seems strange (usually putting some weird, edible thing on hair) I do just that. "If LHC does it, so can I!" I almost put banana on my head before I saw what members here had to say about it. :D