PDA

View Full Version : Blue Magic Coconut Oil Conditioner

MrsGuther
July 18th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Just bought some today. Has anybody else tried this? I put some in my hair after I washed it, then rinsed and now my hair feels super soft! Hopefully it will still feel good after it dries! :D

If anyone is interested the ingredients are:
Petrolatum, coconut oil, and fragrance (lol how vague is that one, right?)

pink.sara
July 19th, 2012, 02:20 AM
I did use it for a while years ago at the recommendation of a friend with 4c hair who it worked wonders for.

I did find it built up dreadfully, or maybe just allowed the cones I was using to adhere to my hair faster as I ended up having to clarify after only a few washes.

I probably wouldn't use it again, but then I dont get along with baby oil so YMMV :)

MrsGuther
July 19th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I did use it for a while years ago at the recommendation of a friend with 4c hair who it worked wonders for.

I did find it built up dreadfully, or maybe just allowed the cones I was using to adhere to my hair faster as I ended up having to clarify after only a few washes.

I probably wouldn't use it again, but then I dont get along with baby oil so YMMV :)

Eeeek. I am already regretting putting that stuff in my hair. I tried to wash it out last night and my hair now looks like build up/product city. My hair feels really soft though... But I cant deal with the greasy look. Yuck.