PDA

View Full Version : Picts up to date

Feng-Shui
August 4th, 2008, 10:19 AM
It is time to show you my newest picts from today.

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug1.JPG

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug4.JPG

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug2.1.JPG

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug3.JPG

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug5.JPG

http://www.minvitin1.com/aug6.JPG

Greetings from Feng-Shui:flower:

yogachic
August 4th, 2008, 10:22 AM
You have great hair, and your view from your porch, Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

jel
August 4th, 2008, 10:24 AM
You have lovely hair and a very cute cat!

Is that a crown braid held with 3 flexi-8s? Great idea!

LadyMoon11
August 4th, 2008, 10:24 AM
Gorgeous! :thud: Your hair is amazing- and I love the sparkle-y adornments in your hair.
Thank you for sharing the pics!

Also- the view from your balcony is wonderful. :inlove:

justpuggy
August 4th, 2008, 10:27 AM
your hair and the view are gorgeous!! I visited Switzerland (engelberg) about 12 years ago and I miss it!

Morningglory
August 4th, 2008, 10:34 AM
:flower: Your hair takes my breath away, it is so stunning!
Thanks for sharing,
Morningglory

FrannyG
August 4th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Oh my goodness! Your hair looks more beautiful than ever. Thank you for the update, Feng-Shui. :flowers:

TammySue
August 4th, 2008, 10:38 AM
I have always admired your beautiful hair! Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures! :blossom:

Feng-Shui
August 4th, 2008, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the nice radix complements. :flowers:
It is a fake crown braid in the photo.

I love this updo and I love the Flexi8.

The Flexi8 is so practical and I buys very often new models. :love:

Feng-Shui:flower:

SchnauzerMom
August 4th, 2008, 11:40 AM
Wow your hair is gorgeous! I'm jealous of the view that you have. Cute kitty too. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Garnet66
August 4th, 2008, 11:43 AM
Your hair is simply amazing. Great pics!

Arctic
August 4th, 2008, 11:44 AM
Your hair looks great and gives me idea of what mine will look when longer :) The mountain view is taking my breath away: one of my dreams is to see the mountains... *dreaming*

SHELIAANN1969
August 4th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Holy Cat-Woman!! Your hair is amazing, wow, it's very beautiful and kitty cat is purrrty too!

DavidN
August 4th, 2008, 11:47 AM
Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos, Feng-Shui! Your hair is a true inspiration to everyone, and is so thick, shiny, and healthy.

Cinnia
August 4th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Love you hair, and OMG, love your view!!

cuddledumplin
August 4th, 2008, 12:22 PM
Your hair is beautiful, and you live amongst lovely scenery.

Feng-Shui
August 4th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Many thanks to all of you for your kind feedback.
I love this community who brought me some things to go on the right way.
Also many thanks from golden cat Sir Jerry for your regards, on demand he will pose for more pictures of course.
God bless.:flowers:

verene
August 4th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Before reading your location, my first though was "wow beautiful location - looks like Champery!" And then realized you are in Swizerland, it doesn't just look like it. :-)

Your hair is gorgeous, your cat adorable, and I now wish I was in Switzerland again.

br
August 4th, 2008, 03:51 PM
your hair is very beautiful and the braided style too.

Chrissy
August 4th, 2008, 04:32 PM
Hi Feng-Shui. I haven't seen you on the boards lately. Maybe I'm just missing your posts. Your hair has grown a lot!!! It looks beautiful!! Thanks for posting pictures.

Golden21
August 4th, 2008, 04:33 PM
Beautiful hair! Your kitty is so cute!

1MegMeg
August 4th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Your hair is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to continue on the long hair journey, thank you for posting. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Switzerland do you live in? I was just in the Swiss Alps for a week at the end of June. *sigh* I miss it so much.

Feng-Shui
August 4th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hi Feng-Shui. I haven't seen you on the boards lately. Maybe I'm just missing your posts. Your hair has grown a lot!!! It looks beautiful!! Thanks for posting pictures.

Hi Chrissy

I was see some time sad.

My cat Occhiolino was ill with cancer.
Here you can see which happened.

http://www.occhiolino.net/

My new cat Jerry returned my smile to me.:flower:

Feng-Shui
August 4th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Your hair is beautiful and your pictures inspire me to continue on the long hair journey, thank you for posting. If you don't mind me asking, what part of Switzerland do you live in? I was just in the Swiss Alps for a week at the end of June. *sigh* I miss it so much.

Thanks for the nice radix complement Meg. :flowers:

I live into Swiss alps.

It is near the place Gstaad in the upper country of Bern.

annarose
August 4th, 2008, 06:09 PM
You always have the best hair views Feng-Shui. Very pretty and it's getting so long now!

Indigo Girl
August 4th, 2008, 06:10 PM
Your hair is a beautiful length, and what a gorgeous view! :bluesmile

And of course, your furry one is lovely too. :flower:

1MegMeg
August 4th, 2008, 06:16 PM
Feng-Shui - I was in Andermatt/the central Alps....just a bit east of you. Switzerland is truly a beautiful country and I am so happy I got to visit!

Xandergrammy
August 4th, 2008, 06:19 PM
I've missed you, Feng-Shui. I'm so sorry about your beloved kitty. :grouphug: Your new cat is lovely and I hope you enjoy many years together.

Your hair is more beautiful than ever and your view is breathtaking. You DO realize that most people don't have such wonderful scenery in their front yard (or back yard). I hope you'll be posting more pictures. :flowers:

totie
August 4th, 2008, 06:22 PM
BEAUTIFUL hair!!! Thank you for sharing.

Fireweed
August 4th, 2008, 06:37 PM
Lovely, lovely hair. Thank you.

morningstar
August 4th, 2008, 09:47 PM
You were one of my first LHC idols. I love your hair and your breathtaking views. I am envious of both. :flowers:

skay
August 4th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for sharing your latest photos, Feng-Shui.

Looks like you've taken great care of your hair and you are now soaking in the rewards.

Nice way to enjoy the hair: Looking at a gorgeous view with the wind slightly blowing and your hair let down. :)

spidermom
August 4th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Wow FS, your hair has grown so much! It looks beautiful. I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. My father's wife (not my mom, father's 2nd wife) died the very next day after your kitty died, also from cancer. My father has had such a hard time. He cries a lot. When he cries, I cry. It's very sad.

psvzum
August 4th, 2008, 10:16 PM
GORGOUS Hair!!! I was so in awe of your hair, I didn't even notice the cat or view until I read other posts : ) Both kitty and view=beautiful

paper
August 5th, 2008, 07:09 AM
Your hair is stunning and the view is beautiful! I enjoyed the pics thanks for sharing.

lora410
August 5th, 2008, 07:15 AM
Gorgeous hair and gorgeous view!!!!!

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 07:20 AM
Wow FS, your hair has grown so much! It looks beautiful. I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. My father's wife (not my mom, father's 2nd wife) died the very next day after your kitty died, also from cancer. My father has had such a hard time. He cries a lot. When he cries, I cry. It's very sad.

I understand you very well, this is a hard time. I will pray for you and your family.
God bless:flowers:

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 07:24 AM
As I promised here a picture of our workaholic Jerry with his most liked job.:D

http://www.minvitin1.com/jerry1.JPG

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 07:27 AM
You were one of my first LHC idols. I love your hair and your breathtaking views. I am envious of both. :flowers:

Thank you very much for your posting.
I feel very honored.
Best regards:flowers:

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I've missed you, Feng-Shui. I'm so sorry about your beloved kitty. :grouphug: Your new cat is lovely and I hope you enjoy many years together.

Your hair is more beautiful than ever and your view is breathtaking. You DO realize that most people don't have such wonderful scenery in their front yard (or back yard). I hope you'll be posting more pictures. :flowers:

Thanks for the nice words to me Xandergrammy. :flowers:

We have two cats.

Felix has long hair and is fourteen years old.

Jerry is three years old and its life was difficult in the past.

I think the lord have it to us skillfully for a good place to live.

It is so a good cat and we loves it much.:love:

Raederle
August 5th, 2008, 09:18 AM
WOW, that's certainly lovely growth since your last picture. I've always felt your hair was one of the loveliest here, and I'm delighted you've given us several pictures to enjoy. And your cute cat, too. Thanks for sharing.

ETA: I just read through the thread. I'm so sorry about your lovely cat, but I'm glad you're finding happiness again.

LuXious
August 5th, 2008, 09:25 AM
Oh! Can I come live with you? Switzerland is my favorite place in the whole wide world. It's the closest thing to Heaven I've found. You're living my dream, the hair and the location.

sexyjacksparrow
August 5th, 2008, 09:42 AM
Wow - your hair is looooong! And I adore your cat - I have a ginger cat too :)

Kerry xx

Feng-Shui
August 5th, 2008, 10:15 AM
Oh! Can I come live with you? Switzerland is my favorite place in the whole wide world. It's the closest thing to Heaven I've found. You're living my dream, the hair and the location.

Well my husband says it is okay if you come here to live with me.:lol:

(as a punishment for such thinking he will have to make 500 pictures from my hairs next week) ;)

Feng-Shui
August 6th, 2008, 07:38 AM
Thank you all people for the positive Feadback.

My hair and also my English became as much better.

Thank you LHC community :flowers:

squiggyflop
August 6th, 2008, 07:40 AM
very elegant..

sipnsun
August 6th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Wow, beautiful hair and beautiful view! I think I would live on my balcony if I had that to look at everyday!

Feng-Shui
August 6th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Wow, beautiful hair and beautiful view! I think I would live on my balcony if I had that to look at everyday!

Thank you. :flowers:

Believe me you to live would not want on my balcony.

The conception is better than the reality.

Their eyes get accustomed very fast to it and it become everyday life.

In the winter is it very coldly here.

Forest
August 6th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Thank you. :flowers:

Believe me you to live would not want on my balcony.

The conception is better than the reality.

Their eyes get accustomed very fast to it and it become everyday life.

In the winter is it very coldly here.

Well, cold with a view is better than cold without a view. I live further north in Europe where it is dark and cold in the winter, and I have to travel several ours to find a view like yours. :p

Really nice composition of those balcony pictures I think.

wintersun99
August 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM
what lovely hair and what a beautiful background! I've always wanted to visit Switzerland :)

Fencai
August 6th, 2008, 10:21 AM
OH MY GOODNESS! Your hair is GORGEOUS!!!

As well the view! How amazing and fairytale like! The beautiful woman with the long flowing hair gazing up at the mountains with her gorgeous cat!

LOVELY!

NurseMama
August 6th, 2008, 12:39 PM
Feng Shui your hair is so beautiful! As many others have said, your hair combined with the view from your balcony really creates a breathtaking picture. I am so sorry for the loss of your cat. It is so sad that these little creatures are only in our life for such a short time.

Feng-Shui
August 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks for their nice words to me. :flowers:

In the October we plan to go to a larger place.

There a better infrastructure is and not like that many holiday-makers.

We look for a larger house.

This place has also beautiful prospect on the alps and a large lake.

I will make pictures if we am there.:)

eresh
August 6th, 2008, 03:03 PM
Beautiful!! Especially the 3rd one

JessTheMess
August 6th, 2008, 05:20 PM
Gorgeous hair!!! Gorgeous Kitty!! Gorgeous View!!! I envy you!!

Shorty89
August 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
:thud: Absolutely gorgeous! Your hair is amazing :D

Chrissy
August 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM
Hi Chrissy

I was see some time sad.

My cat Occhiolino was ill with cancer.
Here you can see which happened.

http://www.occhiolino.net/

My new cat Jerry returned my smile to me.:flower:

Feng-Shui I'm so sorry about your kitty. I'm glad you have a new friend. I myself love cats. The pictures are so cute!

Chrissy
August 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Fencai - I love your avatar. The Never Ending Story is one of my favorite movies.

Sherri
August 7th, 2008, 09:37 AM
Oh, I can't wait till I can sit in a chair and my hair reaches that far. It is so beautiful. Great pics thanks for sharing.

Hurray4Henna
August 7th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Your hair and kitty are gorgeous. These photos are quite lovely.
Thanks for sharing them :)

Bucatini
August 7th, 2008, 02:04 PM
So Beautiful and healthy looking! Thank you for posting your update.

It also looks like you live right inside a fairy tale, with that gorgeous view... I"m drooling with envy.

Feng-Shui
August 9th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Thank you all for the nice words. :flowers:

Excuse which I not very long texts write.

We are in the search for a new house and I have not very much free time for the moment.