PDA

View Full Version : Katy Perry beautiful "Goddess" hair!

GoldberryHair
July 17th, 2012, 09:08 AM
So I was internet-ing and checkin' out my girl Katy and I stumbled upon this picture, now granted I know it's obvs extensions, but I think the style (and even the colour!) looks so pretty. It looks like it's just a high pony made into a LOOSE rope braid and wrapped a little at the base to make a bun. I really wanna try this!

And I think the little butterfly and flower clips really make this! :)

SO CUTE! I just had share :)

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1097619.1340047088!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/image.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1097620.1340029415!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/gallery_635/image.jpg

vanillabones
July 17th, 2012, 09:12 AM
I love the hair! Esp with the bun and rope braid. Her face is really cute. All the crystals and the butterflies seem to clash to me with the hairstyle but I like it regardless.

blondie9912
July 17th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Very cool hair!

pink.sara
July 17th, 2012, 09:22 AM
Pretty, I just dyed my hair back to this purple. Missed it so much! Hopefully one day I'll get to tailbone and be able to do this.

On a side note you really have to strut that outfit, if it made her that uncomfortable she totally shouldn't have worn it?!

Jesabel
July 17th, 2012, 09:24 AM
Haha I read somewhere that she didn't realise how much that outfit revealed or how see-through it was or something.

And I agree, very cool hair!

vanillabones
July 17th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Pretty, I just dyed my hair back to this purple. Missed it so much! Hopefully one day I'll get to tailbone and be able to do this.

On a side note you really have to strut that outfit, if it made her that uncomfortable she totally shouldn't have worn it?!

Purple?! I wanna see :cool: By her facial expression and body language she looks like she's joking to me... not seriously trying to cover herself :o

LaFlor
July 17th, 2012, 09:27 AM
I really like her hair in this style & color... too bad I will never have the guts to dye mine purple.

GoldberryHair
July 17th, 2012, 09:32 AM

Oooh! I keep wanting to dye (or do coloured) streaks in my hair, ala Katy, but I'm nervous how it'll look and I don't want it to last forever but on her it looks soo cute!

pink.sara
July 17th, 2012, 09:33 AM
Purple?! I wanna see :cool: By her facial expression and body language she looks like she's joking to me... not seriously trying to cover herself :o

I'll update my newly red thread from last month with the purple pics soon, save making a new one :)

She did kind of look like she was joking, but she spent the whole night trying to cover her butt! Britney did worse, and here in the UK people make whole careers out of wearing 3 belts as an outfit...
I like her in purple though :)

DarkCurls
July 17th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Oooh, big fat rope braid. It looks very nice!

lechatn0ir
July 17th, 2012, 09:36 AM
cool ass hair xD haha i love katy perry <3

joflakes
July 17th, 2012, 09:45 AM
Purdy :crush:

gillybeanxo3921
July 17th, 2012, 09:53 AM
That's gorgeous! But I think extensions that long would be kind-of uncomfortable. When you grow your own hair out, you slowly become used to it being longer and longer, but when you just suddenly have long hair like that, it's a bit overwhelming. Especially a big thick purple braid!

Even so, I definitely want to try that someday :D

koala
July 17th, 2012, 10:18 AM
I love that hair, but what is that zipper? It looks so weird.

sugarpixie10988
July 17th, 2012, 10:50 AM
She pulls off funky colors really well. The purple looks awesome, I also liked her a lot with pink!

heidi w.
July 17th, 2012, 11:47 AM
I highly doubt that is her real hair. More than likely it's a fist full of extensions, which accounts for why those of us who have long hair are commonly asked if it's our real hair.

Katy Perry is extremely fond of coloring her hair. It changes every other day. Either that or she's going with a wig, which is wholly possible, so as not to entirely destroy her real hair.

For me, Katy Perry is a ho-hum artist. But this is just my opinion, and I could be wrong. When was the photo taken?

heidi w.

akilina
July 17th, 2012, 12:56 PM
Haha, love the awkward face.
Her music does absolutely NOTHING for me.
But she is cute :) I like her ever changing hair and style.

FrannyG
July 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
She's totally joking. That outfit is less revealing that Betty Grable's famous swimsuit photo in the '40s.

Anyhoo, that is a very pretty braid.

MrsGuther
July 17th, 2012, 01:20 PM
Very pretty. I think Katy Perry is awesome. I really like that hairdo on her! :)

jacqueline101
July 17th, 2012, 01:34 PM
I love the hair length and butterflies.

Hollyfire3
July 17th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Love the braid! Also, I doubt she feels embarassed. Does anyone remeber that see through strips of fabric that Rose Mcgowan called an outfit at some award show back in 99? THAT was something to be embarassed about and yet she rocked it (sorta) lol!

Tia2010
July 17th, 2012, 01:37 PM
I love it :crush: *off to search for extra, extra, extra long clip ins to do this style*

PrincessIdril
July 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Cool, love the butterflies. It's just a shame she forgot to put her dress on...

march_sun
July 17th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Very pretty! I love how she plays with color

thatjengirl1
July 17th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Looks really cool :-)

einna
July 17th, 2012, 03:18 PM
Beautiful hair, even though it is fake. For some reason I even almost liked the outfit, thoygh I usually prefer "real" clothes, hehe ;) The body-thing would be cool with a skirt over, I think.

riceball
July 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM
The body suit is awesome. It's revealing and also classy, reminds me of a figureskating or gymnastics competition outfit! I adore it. And the hair!! Makes me want to go purple again but not sure if I can do manic panic/special fx over henna..

dwell_in_safety
July 17th, 2012, 06:24 PM
I like Katy Perry. Her music is just OK (though I love her new song), but I like her. I can, uh, relate to her life. That hairstyle is beautiful on her; she pulls off unusual colors fantastically.