PDA

View Full Version : What if you put a tingle lotion... on your scalp?

Syaoransbear
July 16th, 2012, 11:51 PM
The 'grow your hair faster' threads have me thinking, what if you put a tingle lotion on your scalp? A tingle lotion for indoor tanning causes blood to rush to the skin in the area it was applied, and it also makes it extremely warm to the touch. It lasts for about an hour. I was just wondering if this would speed up hair growth if used regularly on the scalp? It seems like it would have the same effect as a scalp massage, flipping your head upside down to let the blood rush to your head, etc, but it would require less effort and also last longer.

So, do you think it would work? I might try it in an inconspicuous spot:o, as I'm getting married in a month and can't risk putting anything weird on my head. But uh... then I couldn't post before and after pictures :eyebrows:.

Kaelee
July 16th, 2012, 11:55 PM
I was eyeing a peppermint conditioner and was wondering the same thing.

midsummernight
July 17th, 2012, 12:33 AM
I love the tingling feeling. When my scalp feels itchy I take my oil in my palm mix 2 drops of peppermint eo and apply it to my scalp. It soothes my itchy scalp and make it feel cool. But I aM sure you can add the peppermint eo to conditioners too.