PDA

View Full Version : growing my hair out

omgkfclolz
July 16th, 2012, 02:24 PM
So I haven't grown my hair out yet and was wondering if I could pull it off.

I have thick hair on the sides and back but thin bangs. Somebody told me that rogain would help thicken my bangs that grown in, is this true? Also, my sides curl up right now, I'm sure that's because it's summer and they aren't too long

here's a pic of my hair

http://s1157.photobucket.com/albums/p584/acousticnirvana94/?action=view&current=Photo_00003.jpg

and what hairstyles could you recommend me?

(Oh and on a side note, I can't post in IE9, I had to open up Google Chrome instead to post on this forum. If I used IE9 it would say my message had to be at least ten characters, even though it was what you see above. Has anybody had this problem yet?)

omgkfclolz
July 16th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Here's another pic of my hair too
http://i1157.photobucket.com/albums/p584/acousticnirvana94/2012-07-13_00_37_44.jpg

In this one I used software to put red highlights in my hair and change my eye color to a dark green, but that isn't too noticeable because I took the pic with a smartphone.

kitekats
July 16th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Shoulder length long, with straight hemline(well, that Would look lovely, I mean, it needs some growing, of course, but can't I just dream;))

omgkfclolz
July 16th, 2012, 02:42 PM
a problem with my hair is the bangs on the side will fall off my forehead to the side and look goofy. Sometimes I have to tilt my head while walking for it to stay. If my bangs get longer will that be less of a problem?

Fantak
July 16th, 2012, 02:50 PM
Yes Rogaine will help thicken the bangs. The key in consistency, you have to use it regularly and long term to get get and keep the results. The same with anything really even herbs and oiling :)

I think long hair would suit you (of course I'm biased I love longish hair on men ^.^; ). I think the curls will look really nice when you hair grows. It'll give your hair shape and bounce ^.^

I suggest growing it out and taking care of it, if for any reason you don't like it later you could always *deep breath* cut it, no major harm done :)

HTH ^.^

Fantak
July 16th, 2012, 02:51 PM
a problem with my hair is the bangs on the side will fall off my forehead to the side and look goofy. Sometimes I have to tilt my head while walking for it to stay. If my bangs get longer will that be less of a problem?

Have you tried using hair products? I know some people use aloe vera gel instead of regular gel (if you don't want to use regular gel of course). I haven't tried it myself though :)

DarkCurls
July 16th, 2012, 03:00 PM
My opinion is that everyone can pull off long hair... but yeah, I'm biased, I love long hair on guys. I say try it out, you can always cut back if you want to. Since you have long-ish hair already, I don't think going longer would be a drastic change.

vanillabones
July 16th, 2012, 03:03 PM
I think long hair would / will look great on you. I like braids on men with long hair. =) They are easy, too.

omgkfclolz
July 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
I think long hair would / will look great on you. I like braids on men with long hair. =) They are easy, too.

thanks ya. I wanna growth my hair out. it's thin tho which sucks.

KwaveT
July 16th, 2012, 05:29 PM
On IE9 problem, that has been going on a while. I have that trouble at my sister's house. You do what you are doing now with Google Chrome or you can use IE9 in compatibility view. Compatibility view makes IE9 compatible with older websites. On my computer it is under the Tools menu but I have XP.

umbrellabones
July 16th, 2012, 09:09 PM
Oh i definitely think you would look good with long hair(: go for it

omgkfclolz
July 16th, 2012, 10:13 PM
thx umbrellabones :)

I'm lefthanded, i heard, and i'm sure it's a rumor that 'that' effects the way your hair sways. my hair sways one way perfectly and not the way i want. i want it to sway the way it is in the picture i posted, but it naturally goes the other way, even though I've parted it to the left for 2 years. It's still not perfect but is better than it used to be.

http://i48.tinypic.com/x4pv6x.png

Here's a pic of Kurt Cobain's hair, he had perfect hair imo, i wonder if i could off the way his hair looks, not the color, but the shape!