PDA

View Full Version : Ficcare, 60th Street, Flexi-8 and More!

eternallyverdan
July 14th, 2012, 12:01 PM
Hey all,

I've come to the realization that I don't actually use the vast majority of my hair toys and accessories, so I've decided to pass them on to all of you! Prices include shipping to the US-- I'll have to check rates for international shipping, but I'd definitely be happy to work something out. Everything will be shipped out on Monday or Tuesday. If you'd like more detailed pictures or have questions about an item, feel free to ask.

Here they are!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/forevagreenearth/HairtoySale1.jpg
1. Black Tangle Teezer, never used (I got it because of a shipping mixup). The box is a bit banged up, but the brush itself is in pristine condition. $10-- PENDING

2. XXL Flexi-8, garnet beads with a flower center-- I'd be happy to take a better picture if anyone's curious. Lightly used, still like new. $20-- SOLD

3. Large Ficcare Maximas, Classical Collection, honey marble color. The back is pretty scratched up, but that part is never actually visible in an updo. $35-- SOLD

4. 60th St. Bev fork, walnut Dymondwood with an FPL of 5 1/2'', 6" overall. I used this pretty frequently, but there's no wear at all-- it looks just like the day I bought it. $32-- SOLD

5. DevaCurl No-Poo Shampoo. I used this once or twice and decided that it wasn't for me, but it's a great shampoo. Paid $18, asking for $12-- PENDING

6. Really pretty, sparkly jeweled clip that I bought locall. It's a conventional clip with little teeth on the inside, and the size is better suited for use as an accent than an anchor for a bun. $35

7. Body Shop Wooden Detangling Comb, frequently used but still in good condition-- doesn't look quite as nice as it did when I first bought it. $5-- PENDING

And Lot 2. These are things that I would prefer to get rid of along with items above, rather than shipping them separately. If you would like one of these items without buying any of the above things it will cost an extra $3 for shipping.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/forevagreenearth/HairtoySale2.jpg

1-2. Generic banana clips, quite large. Navy blue one is about 5.5" long, the black one is about 6" $3 each, or $5 together

3. Banana clip with plumeria. About 4" long, never used. The flowers are matte, slightly soft plastic that look fairly realistic. $5

4. Desert Essence Jojoba oil. I've used 1/5 of the bottle. $2-- SOLD

5. Chopstick with pink floral pattern. 7" FL, 10" overall. $1, or I'll throw it in free with another order if you want it.

6. Lovely sterling silver hair stick with spiral pattern, bought at an antique shop. 4.5" FL, 5.5" overall. $7

7. Regular old headband with a black suede exterior. $1, or free with another order.

8. Conair Pillow Soft Rollers: Great for rag curls, if you have hair that's substantially shorter than mine. The curlers are a block of foam with a wire through it, encased in a mesh closure. I lost two of them, so there are only 16. $5

Happy shopping!

HumanBean
July 14th, 2012, 01:33 PM
Pm'd about the jojoba oil and the large Ficcare

PrincessBob
July 14th, 2012, 01:50 PM
pm'ing about Flexi8

Wildcat Diva
July 14th, 2012, 04:24 PM
Sent PM about 60th street.

xovictoryxo
July 17th, 2012, 10:54 AM
Hi I would like the black tangle teezer. Pm sent!

PrincessBob
July 18th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Arrived this afternoon all safe and very well packaged.
In fact I had forgotten I'd ordered it and thought it was my secret swap package for the summer gift swap thread. This amazes me, because I couldn't have been more excited to have made the swap in the first place.

You see, when I saw it, I said "That's the one I want." I had been stalking the boards for a Poinsettia Mega Flexi for over a year, because my XL, while lovely, is in reality little more than an accent piece for me, but Snuggles cannot justify the cost of a new Mega.

Anyhow, Snuggles scooted in next to me, typed the above message into the thread window, handed me the keyboard and said "You have three minutes. Whatever happens in that time, I am fine with. Anything after that would be as though we never had this conversation and I'm taking over the computer." (He is in the middle of designing a board game and is under time constraints.) He's so adorable, and has a bit of a dramatic flair for being generous and sweet just when I need it most, whether it's the occasional something extravagant like this, or a back and foot massage... gosh, I sound spoiled.

I now realize, since it has arrived, that this is not in fact the Poinsettia, but another flower with very similar coloration in its stones and the accent beads, and that it has a dreaded dangly bit. I don't care; I LOVE it!!! It's mine and I couldn't be happier.

The first updo was drooling up over the top, because I did a funky thing and tried to hold too much of it in the clip. I was out with my friends and one of them took a picture. I then took my hair down because it was still a bit damp from an earlier shower and let it dry for a while. It is now, hours later, back up. I must say it is secured much better, but nobody is around to capture a new shot, so drooling over the top is what you get as an action shot.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/Princess_Bob/hair/flexiofdoom.jpg
Sorry. Suffice to say, if you are considering availing EternallyVerdan of her excess, you should do so with haste and trust that all will be well.

eternallyverdan
July 19th, 2012, 10:24 PM
What a lovely pic! I'm really glad that you like it, and if you ever get really annoyed with the dreaded dangly thing (I know that I sometime did), they're fairly easy to remove if you have a little pair of wire cutters.

PrincessBob
July 19th, 2012, 11:30 PM
What a lovely pic! I'm really glad that you like it, and if you ever get really annoyed with the dreaded dangly thing (I know that I sometime did), they're fairly easy to remove if you have a little pair of wire cutters.
I did that this morning, but I just used round nosed pliers to open the jump ring and removed it that way. :cheese: