PDA

View Full Version : Crushed Biotin in shampoo

robey
July 13th, 2012, 04:39 AM
I have heard this works and I am thinking of trying this one out. Also has anyone here heard of Hairadrenaline? It is a recipe on Youtube and she uses a LOT of crushed Biotin.

Has anyone had any reviews of how crushed Biotin has affected your growth? I would love to know :happydance:

DragonLady
July 13th, 2012, 04:51 AM
I'm interested, too. Is biotin absorbed through the skin? Or does hair absorb it if it's disolved?

ariesfairies
July 13th, 2012, 05:28 AM
Mmmmm, I dunno, in shampoo? It'd be better off in conditioner wouldn't it? I'd imagine with all that lathering around that the crushed matter would just be treated as dirt.

Gillian
July 13th, 2012, 06:42 AM
I agree. i think conditioner would be much better than shampoo

Madora
July 13th, 2012, 07:18 AM
For the biotin to do any good (if at all), it would be better to take it internally.

Wildcat Diva
July 13th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Maybe a little off topic, but I recently had a lady tell me to crush birth control pills and put them in my shampoo. She said a lot of ladies in her culture (Hispanic) do it for hair growth.

I was like "ummm....ok?"

ariesfairies
July 14th, 2012, 02:56 AM
Maybe a little off topic, but I recently had a lady tell me to crush birth control pills and put them in my shampoo. She said a lot of ladies in her culture (Hispanic) do it for hair growth.

I was like "ummm....ok?"

It's not the first time I've heard it P:

I really don't have any clue as to how pills will work externally, especially something like contraceptive pills. What are the oestrogen or progesterone going to do for keratin?