PDA

View Full Version : German speaker with a free 10 minutes wanted (yes, haircare, lol)

Flaxen
August 3rd, 2008, 11:05 PM
The sound quality on this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwM4091dRLw) is terrible, and my german skills can't overcome it. *pout*

Do they say what her mother pours over her hair near the end of the video? Thank you muchly. :flowers: :cookie: :cookie:

Diamondbell
August 3rd, 2008, 11:20 PM
apple cider vinegar (ACV) :)

Slug Yoga
August 4th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Amazing. I want hair like that!!!

bte
August 4th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Great video, but the sound is really terrible. T the end of the hair wash, Marianne explains that her mother has always helped her rinse her hair with warm water (she checks it to confirm it isn't too hot). I didn't hear ACV mentioned, so I'm glad Diamondbell has better hearing than I do!

k_hepburn
August 4th, 2008, 02:14 AM
From about 08:00 Marianne explains about how getting her hair rinsed with apple cider vinegar by her mother has always been part of her routine when getting her hair washed at her parents place (as a child), and she still calls for her mother to bring in the apple cider vinegar to this day. She is seen checking the temperature of what is to be poured over her hair. The video doesn't actually state whether this is pure apple cider vinegar, or diluted as most people here would use it. But apple cider vinegar ("Apfelessig") is definitely mentioned several times.

katharine

ETA PS: Gorgeous hair, though the part of the video I saw (I just watched the last 4 minutes) did make you feel she was driven into being a long hair by her slightly freakish family - with her mother going on about how she felt letting a hair dresser near her daughter's hair would have been risking her health since she was such an active child, and her family gathering in adoration of her hair after the trim (may have been intentionally set out that way by the camera team responsible), only to be harped on by the mother about how each cut is a loss . Plus the line about "never been cut" was clearly untrue, since it proceeded to explain that she was getting infrequent, but still regular trims by her mother.

Fia
August 4th, 2008, 03:28 AM
Amazing hair, but...

...I can't help but get a slightly queasy feeling to my stomach from the film and the photos posted on the homepage - especially the homepage (which for the major part also is pay-to-view - not too uncommon for anyone that is trying to make some money from whatever attribute they sell - be it long hair/big breasts/sexy photos/whatever).

She is 26 according to the info on the homepage so clearly an adult - but looks much, much younger to me. Something that is quite clearly played up in the photo sessions done - girly dresses, schoolgirl outfits, innocent yet sexy poses that hint at budding sexuality and "come and discover me". I'm just getting all the wrong signals from what's there - not someone proud over their hair and displaying it - more like a merchandise for sale to the highest bidder. :puke:

And for the record - I have nothing against the adult industry and erotica as such - have friends that have worked and still work as strippers/exotic dancers and enjoy it (and some that thought it was the worst thing they ever did and got out). Those that know me from the past also know that I live what can best be labled an alternative lifestyle in that respect and enjoy quality erotica in all forms be that photos, film or stories.

That homepage just gives me bad vibes all over - non-consensuality and bordering on paedophilia (without crossing over to it as there are no nude pictures and she is adult, but the hints are there) or at least aiming at a male audience with an interest in teenage girls. :(

Millielie
August 4th, 2008, 03:28 AM
For me it sounded like she would use warm water with ACV though she didn't even say the word "water/wasser". But why is it so important for her to use it warm? I always thought it should be cold...

ETA PS: Gorgeous hair, though the part of the video I saw (I just watched the last 4 minutes) did make you feel she was driven into being a long hair by her slightly freakish family -

I totally agree with you.

She is selling pictures of her hair on the internet knowing that a lot of people with ******es buy them. I would feel a little bit... abused.. if I were her.

bte
August 4th, 2008, 03:36 AM
Watching and listening to it for the fourth time, I caught the word Apfelessig at last!

I think the matter of "never been cut" depends on how you translate "abschneiden/abgeschnitten", which means "cut off - ie cut significantly shorter" and is more specific than the English "cut", which can imply every variety of meaning from dust to buzz. One of the hardest things for a non native speaker like me to get used to is the way in which German tends to avoid general terms in favour of detailed ones. This is seen in many terms, eg Air Brakes in English become Luftdruckbremsen ("Air pressure brakes") in German.

Interesting that her father says he always wanted long hair himself. I wonder why, now that he is obviously at retirement age, he doesn't do so. Family freakish, or supportive? Not sure!

Katze
August 4th, 2008, 05:14 AM
There is indeed something creepy here, between the lines. Her quoting her mother "people should see your hair, someone might really want to see it," the photographer talks about us being able to
"dive into" the feeling of long hair. All the references to people wanting to touch it, how pretty she is, etc. kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Not really as other posters mentioned, in a pE do p hi liA way, but more just too close to the border of f*tishism.

What I do like is how she said she chooses to wear it up or down as she wishes. Very often here we get the feeling that long hair "has to" be up - hers is an example of someone who really does enjoy wearing her long hair down.

Flaxen
August 4th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Thank you so much, everyone. :grouphug: I suspected it was ACV, but I had to make sure. :wink:

Thank you, too, for talking about some of the nuances. The sound is so bad that I can't even make out the German words to translate them! I don't care for pay-to-view long hair sites, either.