PDA

View Full Version : After using Colour B4 :)

Flame3345
July 13th, 2012, 01:17 AM
Hey everyone^^ I finished using Colour B4 yesterday... AND I AM AMAZED! It removed ALL of the Semi permanent hair dye, BUT it removed almost all of my henna :D I'm a Strawberry blonde now ( I think :P) And that is really close to my natural, so i know i still have some henna in but almost none :D

Here's some before:
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/5619/before1u.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/8263/before2z.jpg
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1102/before3y.jpg

And here's the afters! :D
http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8342/after1w.jpg
http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/7388/after2p.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/166/after3.jpg

I left the Colour B4 in my hair for about 3 hours and then rinsed the double amount of time :P I even washed it in cold water in the end (because of not having any more hot water left :P) but look at it^^ It is amazing how much difference there is :D (Even on the ends which i've henna'ed a lot (since last year) :O

Feel free to comment^^

sunshine-locks
July 13th, 2012, 03:24 AM
That's lovely! It's amazing how much colour it stripped out, and the new colour really suits you :)
Doesn't it feel good to have close to your natural hair colour again? :D

Rosetta
July 13th, 2012, 03:33 AM
Yes, Colour B4 is amazing! :) Your result looks great.

I was similarly blown away by the change it made when I used it a while ago. Though I "only" left it for 1 h 40 mins (though even that is much longer than in the instructions), and didn't rinse overly long, I just couldn't bear so much rinsing! ;) It removed so many different dyes it's incredible.

Flame3345
July 13th, 2012, 06:09 AM
That's lovely! It's amazing how much colour it stripped out, and the new colour really suits you :)
Doesn't it feel good to have close to your natural hair colour again? :D

Yes it is! :D (i've always loved blonde hair with red tints so i really like this, because my natural Dark blonde hair color did have some red in it, so it suits perfectly :D (It's just so weird how it could remove old henna with just one application! :D)

Flame3345
July 13th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Yes, Colour B4 is amazing! :) Your result looks great.

I was similarly blown away by the change it made when I used it a while ago. Though I "only" left it for 1 h 40 mins (though even that is much longer than in the instructions), and didn't rinse overly long, I just couldn't bear so much rinsing! ;) It removed so many different dyes it's incredible.

Thank you! :D This product definitely is amazing! ^^ (i would have rinsed longer but i couldn't bear how cold the water got:P)

afu
July 13th, 2012, 06:17 AM
wow it looks beautiful :)

Tia2010
July 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
It looks great!

Flame3345
July 13th, 2012, 02:38 PM
wow it looks beautiful :)

Thank you so much! :D

Flame3345
July 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM
It looks great!

Thank you so much! :)

jojo
July 13th, 2012, 05:03 PM
Looks lovely, if you use honey treatments and cone free conditioners for the next few days it will stop it re darkening!

Glad it worked for you, it did me too but took a year for me to get back to my natural colour, the decolour is better though, no dryness at all after that but it's selling out fast and pretty hard to get hold of! But I think your hair looks lovely

Flame3345
July 14th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Looks lovely, if you use honey treatments and cone free conditioners for the next few days it will stop it re darkening!

Glad it worked for you, it did me too but took a year for me to get back to my natural colour, the decolour is better though, no dryness at all after that but it's selling out fast and pretty hard to get hold of! But I think your hair looks lovely

Thank you :) I can't wait till Decolour is in stores in denmark :D (The hair still has some red in it but it is definitely much lighter than before.) I think it seems a bit redder today but it doens't matter to me because i will try Decolour when it is in our stores :P

jojo
July 14th, 2012, 08:30 AM
You will see a huge difference with the decolour, it does what it says on the box! It's selling
I've billyio here!

Flame3345
July 15th, 2012, 07:25 AM
You will see a huge difference with the decolour, it does what it says on the box! It's selling
I've billyio here!

I can't wait till i can buy Decolour :D (The henna is turning the hair darker again, BUT it is definitely not as dark as it was before, which i like a lot :))

jojo
July 15th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Have you tried doing a honey treatment before and after the CB4? They work as do vitamin c crystals mixed in shampoo and left on your hair for an hour, the crystals work much better than the pills from what I remember, really help lift the henna. This is the key do treatments which lighten it and then the CB4 can really get into the shaft and release it, also darkening after treatment can be due to either not rinsing for long enough, I used to rinse for double what it suggested and also if you condition after using try to use a conditioner without cones, treseme natural is a good one. I saw redarkening when I used cones!
Keep me updated please and if you have any queries please don't hesitate to ask me, I've been there and know what it's like, don't give up, it is possible!

Flame3345
July 16th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Have you tried doing a honey treatment before and after the CB4? They work as do vitamin c crystals mixed in shampoo and left on your hair for an hour, the crystals work much better than the pills from what I remember, really help lift the henna. This is the key do treatments which lighten it and then the CB4 can really get into the shaft and release it, also darkening after treatment can be due to either not rinsing for long enough, I used to rinse for double what it suggested and also if you condition after using try to use a conditioner without cones, treseme natural is a good one. I saw redarkening when I used cones!
Keep me updated please and if you have any queries please don't hesitate to ask me, I've been there and know what it's like, don't give up, it is possible!

Well it has redarkened to a red but i don't mind it that much :D It doens't look as dark as before at least. I didn't use cones at all though and i did rinse it the double amount of time :)

Well i have one question :) How do you do Honey treatments? Is that just by using melted Honey on hair? or is it mixed with something? :D
I mean. I still have 4 weeks left to use Honey treatments. (until school starts :) ) I have no problem with using it everyday :P

Flame3345
July 16th, 2012, 12:24 PM
[quote=Flame3345;2210749]Hey everyone^^ I finished using Colour B4 yesterday... AND I AM AMAZED! It removed ALL of the Semi permanent hair dye, BUT it removed almost all of my henna :D I'm a Strawberry blonde now ( I think :P) And that is really close to my natural, so i know i still have some henna in but almost none :D

It looks great! What shampoo do you use for color care? I use roksis. www.roksis.com (http://www.roksis.com)

Thank you so much :) Well i use a danish brand called: Urtekram. (I aren't sure with the conditioner but it is all natural too :) )

jojo
July 16th, 2012, 05:54 PM
Well it has redarkened to a red but i don't mind it that much :D It doens't look as dark as before at least. I didn't use cones at all though and i did rinse it the double amount of time :)

Well i have one question :) How do you do Honey treatments? Is that just by using melted Honey on hair? or is it mixed with something? :D
I mean. I still have 4 weeks left to use Honey treatments. (until school starts :) ) I have no problem with using it everyday :P

From memory I mixed a good gloop of honey in distiled water, mixed with cinnamon and olive oil and soaked my hair in it for a few hours. There's a huge thread on honey, but make sure you have a drink and some munchies it's a huge read! But I also got results with honey mixed in conditioner which is way less sticky to do, just mix say 4 tables spoons in conditioner, clarify your hair first and then whack it on, cover with cling film and then let it marinate for a few hours and rinse well and rinse again! Leaves hair lovely and soft!

Flame3345
July 17th, 2012, 04:36 AM
From memory I mixed a good gloop of honey in distiled water, mixed with cinnamon and olive oil and soaked my hair in it for a few hours. There's a huge thread on honey, but make sure you have a drink and some munchies it's a huge read! But I also got results with honey mixed in conditioner which is way less sticky to do, just mix say 4 tables spoons in conditioner, clarify your hair first and then whack it on, cover with cling film and then let it marinate for a few hours and rinse well and rinse again! Leaves hair lovely and soft!

Thank you ;) im definitely going to use the conditioner with honey method today ;) which method do you think works best? At least for you ;D