PDA

View Full Version : Your favourite moisturising conditioner or treatment?

julliams
July 12th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Title says it all. I'm in Australia so some might not be available here but I'd like to here what your all time favourite moisturising conditioners are. My ends are very dry and I need to purchase something to help with this.

Phalaenopsis
July 12th, 2012, 02:47 AM
With the certainty of being really repetitive... Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose conditioner :D

julliams
July 12th, 2012, 03:04 AM
Oh my gosh - look at that hair Phalaenopsis - stunning, stunning, Stunning!!!

julliams
July 12th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Do you use the matching shampoo with it? I've just found a place that sells it here in Australia but it is $21 for a bottle so not cheap!

prettykitty
July 12th, 2012, 03:57 AM
I'm liking tresemme naturals moisturising condish at present. A really big bottle is fairly cheap, and I use it for SMT and stuff. If your hair is ok with a bit of protein, I also really like MooGoo's condish, very natural and moisturising, though harder to find than the tresemme. Oh, and yes to carrots is ok too, though I didn't love the scent. U little beauty is also very nice and has mostly natural ingredients too.
I don't have a conditioner habit, I can stop anytime I want :D

Othala
July 12th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Curl Junkie Beauticurls leave-in conditioner. It has shea butter in it and yet is a light textured formulation with superb de-tangling abilities. It makes my coarse hair soft and silken smooth.

julliams
July 12th, 2012, 04:32 AM
Pretty Kitty, I'm using Tresemme Naturals normal conditioner at the moment and I thought it was doing a great job but it's clearly not enough for me. I've just put some coconut oil on my ends and I can't believe the difference. So I definitely need something more moisturising.

Phalaenopsis
July 12th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Do you use the matching shampoo with it? I've just found a place that sells it here in Australia but it is $21 for a bottle so not cheap!

Oh no! Don't use the shampoo, stay faaaar away from it :p It's soapbased and highly likely to not be a succes... You could order the conditioner through iHerb, it's a lot cheaper that way. :)

Phalaenopsis
July 12th, 2012, 04:34 AM
Pretty Kitty, I'm using Tresemme Naturals normal conditioner at the moment and I thought it was doing a great job but it's clearly not enough for me. I've just put some coconut oil on my ends and I can't believe the difference. So I definitely need something more moisturising.

Then there's a big chance you'll love the honeysuckle conditioner :)

Scarlet_Heart
July 12th, 2012, 06:51 AM
I put coconut oil in my hair after every wash. But if for some reason my hair is really dried out, I use camelia oil instead. That will fix it in a jiffy.

Loviatar
July 12th, 2012, 07:28 AM
Biolage conditioning balm for me. I love it.

lapushka
July 12th, 2012, 08:20 AM
At the risk of being really repetitive also, why not use conditioner twice in a row? It's my little trick (kind of a reversed CWC), and it works like a charm!

prettykitty
July 12th, 2012, 01:27 PM

Bummer. Your hair is a lot thicker than mine, so it's probably 'thirstier'. Are you pro-cone? Andelou Naturals makes a moisturising condish that pretty great, it's my heavy condish, but it has one cone, i think.

swearnsue
July 12th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Olive oil works great for me. Leave it on overnight and shampoo in the morning. The Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner is really good too. Maybe you need both for a while?