PDA

View Full Version : is there any "after color conditioners" that can be purchased in a bottle?

Kilofey
July 11th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Like the ones that actually come in the box with the dye.... i LOOOVVEEEE the way they smell and make my hair feel. I know there are conditioners for color treated hair, but theyre just not the same

laceyfairy
July 11th, 2012, 09:02 PM
http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6085811/clairol-nice-n-easy-colorseal-conditioning-gloss
They say it's discontinued but maybe it'll show up near you.

Kilofey
July 11th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Awesome, ebay has tons of it :) ill try it if i dont like the hair mask ive got currently on order. Thanks a bunch!

Kilofey
July 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Thanks, ebay has tons of it. If i dont like the hair mask ive currently got on order, ill be buying this :)

Kilofey
July 11th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Oops, i thought the first post didnt go through... pls ignore the second lol

blondie9912
July 12th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Wow, I totally agree with you. The one for the old Natural Instincts was actually unbelievable!! I wish you could purchase them, but I don't think you can, unfortunately.

Kilofey
July 12th, 2012, 08:34 PM
Everyone i know who colors their hair at home says they wish it was sold separately.... companies could make a killing selling it separately.

Sometimes i color my hair just so i can condition it lol, its my favorite part :)

WaitingSoLong
July 12th, 2012, 08:41 PM
I remember the little bottle sof after-dye conditioner. They were the best. I confess I used to dye my hair a lot because I LOVED the way it felt afterwards.

So what was the verdict here...can you or can't you get them?

long&blonde
July 12th, 2012, 09:07 PM
I think the verdict is no, you can't get it separately. Well: you can:Clairol Color seal conditioner is on Amazon.com for 16.99,plus postage:for the same size tube of it you get in your Clairol hair dye box, for 7.99, for dye & conditioner? Comments on Amazon even remarked:it was 16.99 plus:for same size tube you get in dye box at drugstore. :( I am addicted to the stuff too.

jacqueline101
July 12th, 2012, 09:08 PM
I liked the home perm conditioners that Olgivue had.

kpzra
July 12th, 2012, 09:58 PM
L'Oreal Ferias (http://www.sallybeauty.com/color-moisturizing-treatment/LOREAL40,default,pd.html?cgid=Hair02-08)

I'm not sure about others, I have bought that one before for doing my highlights.

pepperminttea
July 12th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I think the verdict is no, you can't get it separately. Well: you can:Clairol Color seal conditioner is on Amazon.com for 16.99,plus postage:for the same size tube of it you get in your Clairol hair dye box, for 7.99, for dye & conditioner? Comments on Amazon even remarked:it was 16.99 plus:for same size tube you get in dye box at drugstore. :( I am addicted to the stuff too.

Well, in that case, maybe try looking for conditioners with similar ingredients? :) Here's the list for the discontinued Clairol:

Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethyl Siloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf

Amber_Maiden
July 13th, 2012, 08:11 AM
Guys, I'm sure this must happen in your area as well as mine- but sometimes drugstores sell discounted boxes of hair dye at a steal, like for $3-4. In which case, why not just buy the discounted box of hair dye, throw out the dye, and use the tube it came with? That's my plan anyways...

(and I'm taking about brands like Natural Instincts, etc. Not obscure hair dye brands).