PDA

View Full Version : I won something!

carrieavaught
July 9th, 2012, 02:22 PM
I don't remember what contest I entered or when for that matter, but I am very excited! Look what I found in my mailbox today:D

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/600598_407926222575977_333329532_n.jpg

petali
July 9th, 2012, 02:24 PM
Good job! I've never used Wen but I've heard it works really well.

vrle
July 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Lucky you :-D Must be some good karma! ;-)

Amber_Maiden
July 9th, 2012, 05:08 PM
Oh neat!! :cheese:

BrightEyes
July 9th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Hey that's awesome! I've been very curious about this line of products. You'll have to let us know how it works:)

Dovetail
July 9th, 2012, 05:18 PM
How neat! Congrats! Ive heard about WEN but I've never been able to justify buying it. Let us know how it works!

prettykitty
July 9th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Super cool! Contests are so fun :)

Bene
July 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM
I hope you like it. Tried it once and it made my scalp itchy, I wanted so bad to like it :( The WEN commercials always look like everyone is REALLY enjoying it.

Let us know how it goes.

Toiréasa
July 9th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Congratulation,how exciting!!

carrieavaught
July 9th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks everyone. I'm gonna try it tonight. I gotta shampoo anyway. I'll let everyone know how it is.

Demi-Plum
July 9th, 2012, 07:12 PM
I won a contest today too! But it wasn't for anything like that >w< I won a set of buttons from one of my favorite dA artists.

Miss Maisie
July 9th, 2012, 07:31 PM
Oh fun! Congratulations! I enjoyed Wen, but not enough to justify the cost.

carrieavaught
July 9th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I won a contest today too! But it wasn't for anything like that >w< I won a set of buttons from one of my favorite dA artists.
Alright! Congrats!

Oh fun! Congratulations! I enjoyed Wen, but not enough to justify the cost.
I know. I looked it up, and was like OMG no way was this just a sample. These will be used very sparingly.

swearnsue
July 9th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Perfect thing to win! The price is right, even if you don't love it!

Kyla
July 9th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Congrats! :) I hear some have really really good results with Wen.

carrieavaught
July 9th, 2012, 10:29 PM
I did my hair tonight with the WEN, and wow! My hair is softer than it has ever been. I've been finger combing trying to get it to dry faster. My hair is in between WL and HL so it takes awhile. But I'm trying so hard not to get that hair dryer. I don't like using it much anyway unless I need to be somewhere fast. I'm really impressed. And I started thinking. On Easter my daughter-in-law had a booth at a city event around the corner from my house. We took my dd1&2 there, and I'm sure that's where I filled out the card for it. Anyway. I'm happy lol!

jojo
July 10th, 2012, 12:02 AM
How cool is that, heard of this make it's quite expensive so quite a win. Congratulations!

joflakes
July 10th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Yay! Let us know how it made your hair. :) Well done!

pink.sara
July 10th, 2012, 02:52 AM
Awesome :)

That's some good karma right there.

Always wanted to try this stuff, will be interested to see what you think.

carrieavaught
July 10th, 2012, 10:09 AM
My hair is fully dry after the using the WEN last night. Its soft, very soft, and shiny! I am so pleased. I didn't have to use much either.

jacqueline101
July 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
I wanted to try it but never.

lechatn0ir
July 10th, 2012, 12:00 PM
Ohh awesome!! Congrats :cheese:

MeowScat
July 10th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Yay! Free stuff rules!

I have also been wanting to try Wen, but like everyone else, the price was way too much for me. I'm glad you like it so much. Now I'm even more tempted to maybe give it a shot.

Do you know if it's cone-free?

carrieavaught
July 10th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Yay! Free stuff rules!

I have also been wanting to try Wen, but like everyone else, the price was way too much for me. I'm glad you like it so much. Now I'm even more tempted to maybe give it a shot.

Do you know if it's cone-free?
Not sure what you mean by cone free, but here are the ingredients in the cleansing conditioner.

Water
Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol,Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Amondimethicone, Citric Acid, Menthol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal.