PDA

View Full Version : Fun~You know u have fast growing hair when.......

SurferB
July 9th, 2012, 01:58 PM
You know you have fast growing hair when....

-When you dye your roots and 1 week later they magically appear again! :eyebrows:

-When you have to shave every day, ekk!

-People insist that you have extensions, haha.

-I scratch my hubby on accident a lot with my nails that I have to trim every other day.

spirals
July 9th, 2012, 02:10 PM
--You say, "I just trimmed my layers last month! I have to do it again??"
--Your legs get a five-o-clock shadow.
--You have to file your nails every week.
--Your eyelash curler breaks off a few lashes but you're not worried about it.

SurferB
July 9th, 2012, 02:14 PM
Ditto! :D 5 o'clock shadow LOL

gthlvrmx
July 9th, 2012, 02:15 PM
when you realize you had to begin shaving your face since elementary school about every week because it grew so fast XD

though my laziness takes over XD

mckellyn
July 9th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Ahhh I hate the 5 o'clock leg/arm pit shadow!!! My friends who I've talked to about it think I'm exaggerating but it's definitely true... you girls know!

I don't think the hair on my head grows as quickly as my leg hair, though... so that's annoying! Oh well : )

jojo
July 9th, 2012, 09:51 PM
When you make a fool of yourself and scream because you think a wasp has stung you and then you realise it's your braid smacking you in the face :D

kallarina
July 9th, 2012, 09:53 PM
I wish I could channel the growth from my legs into my scalp. No more leg shaving, faster scalp growth. Win win situation! :p

jojo
July 9th, 2012, 10:42 PM
I hardly have any hairs on my legs but my arms are like a monkeys, thank god there white blonde and hardly noticeable :p

tanya222
July 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM
I wish I could channel the growth from my legs into my scalp. No more leg shaving, faster scalp growth. Win win situation! :p

LOL! I wish I could do this too!

ejking2
July 9th, 2012, 11:23 PM
When you trim your bangs too short, and 2 weeks later they're too long again!

carolinaberry
July 9th, 2012, 11:28 PM
When you trim your bangs too short, and 2 weeks later they're too long again!

I'm with you on this one! I wonder if bangs grow faster or if it's just more noticeable since it's in your face.

christine1989
July 9th, 2012, 11:29 PM
When you have to pluck your eyebrows DAILY. I swear, as soon as I have the funds I'm going to get electrolysis on them.

ejking2
July 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM
I'm with you on this one! I wonder if bangs grow faster or if it's just more noticeable since it's in your face.

My guess would be the latter. I'm growing mine out and haven't cut them in 3 months or so, and they've grown about 3 inches (from eyebrow to midway between ear and chin). That's my usual growth rate. Can't wait until my bangs are long enough to go in updos!

SurferB
July 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM
When you have to pluck your eyebrows DAILY. I swear, as soon as I have the funds I'm going to get electrolysis on them.

YES! Omg, the probably most annoying one bc I'll go to work and noticed then that my eye brows grew out in the matter of 2 days. :eyebrows:

GoblinTart
July 9th, 2012, 11:51 PM

It's not fair is it?! I get 3/4 inch growth on my legs in 2 weeks, but my hair grows at just 1/2 inch a month. *throws temper tantrum*

carolinaberry
July 10th, 2012, 12:27 AM
My guess would be the latter. I'm growing mine out and haven't cut them in 3 months or so, and they've grown about 3 inches (from eyebrow to midway between ear and chin). That's my usual growth rate. Can't wait until my bangs are long enough to go in updos!

It's funny. I don't feel like my hair "grows fast". But I have to constantly trim my bangs..and I change the thickness a lot, so the bangs that I decide to grow out blend into just another layer quickly...and I do have to shave daily, pluck my eyebrows frequently, and my roots show within several days of dying my hair...so maybe it's all relative?

spirals
July 10th, 2012, 12:34 AM
though my laziness takes over XDThat's not altogether a bad thing. Some guys look good with facial hair.

lundmir
July 10th, 2012, 12:48 AM
On the roots and dye, I vowed to stop bleaching after I dyed it my natural color because roots drive me crazy!

On topic:

You actually want a blunt hemline for a change, then get to enjoy it a couple of weeks before your hair grows randomly and you have natural layers again.

sarelis
July 10th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I belong here! It's definately a mixed blessing, pros - long, strong nails, fast growing scalp hair, cons - roots, AGAIN!! And I think I should take out shares in Gilette!

Of the Fae
July 10th, 2012, 02:30 AM
When you cut your toenails and two weeks later they are in the way
When people ask you if you put plant manure on your head to grow this fast

Of the Fae
July 10th, 2012, 02:31 AM
Oh, and when you finally have an even cut and the quicker growing hairs are horrendously obvious after only a few weeks

Dragon Faery
July 10th, 2012, 04:31 AM
This was me in middle & high school. Not so much at the moment, though. :(

when you realize you had to begin shaving your face since elementary school about every week because it grew so fast XD

though my laziness takes over XD

Haha, that sounds like my brother! Same story. :)

Ahhh I hate the 5 o'clock leg/arm pit shadow!!! My friends who I've talked to about it think I'm exaggerating but it's definitely true... you girls know!

I don't think the hair on my head grows as quickly as my leg hair, though... so that's annoying! Oh well : )

Same here. If the leg hair grows so well, why isn't my scalp?

Ditto here!