PDA

View Full Version : style ideas for shoulder length hair

MissySue
July 8th, 2012, 07:59 PM
I was googling around and I found 2 blogs that are new to me( maybe some of you have seen them). The women have hair between shoulder and APL. It looks like they heat style and maybe color, but they also have a lot of cute style ideas for this length hair. I don't have links but you can google them, "The Small Things Blog' and 'Hair Romance'.

JellyBene
July 8th, 2012, 08:19 PM
When my hair was SL I usually had it up in a french braid (helps to have slightly damp hair) and I usually tucked the braid in and held it in place with bobby pins. i would have just let the braid hang down but I felt like it was too puny!

HairFaerie
July 8th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Thanks! I will check out the blogs. Twice this year I grew from pixie to shoulder and always get very frustrated at shoulder because it just feels like it's hanging there with no style. I always cave and cut back to pixie at that point. I am at pixie now again but I am growing it out (again...for the third time this year!) and I want to avoid getting frustrated at shoulder!

jackgirl
August 20th, 2012, 05:07 AM
Hello! I've just cut to collarbone and am really pleased I can still do a sock bun! It's quite small so I just wrap a long piece of ribbon around and around it and then secure with a clip. Quite liking that one at the moment :)