PDA

View Full Version : Hair length at front compared to hair length at back?

jojo
July 7th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Just wondering if anybody has has that is the same length at the front as it is at the back? My hair isn't layered and I'm large busted so my front is just waist yet just touching hip at the back!

Is this just a big busted or layered thing or is it common to have shorter hair at the front compared to the hair in the back?

FrannyG
July 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I'm large busted too, and in comparing myself to smaller busted people, I have come to the conclusion that yes, it is a bust size thing.

Like you, I have a straight across hemline, so if I had an A-cup, my hair would definitely show as longer at the front.

People with u-shaped or v-shaped hemlines will also show as shorter at the front, regardless of bust size.

jojo
July 7th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Aww it's so unfair :(

Amber_Maiden
July 7th, 2012, 08:47 PM
Hip in back, barely waist in front. Definitely because of the boobs.

MrsGuther
July 7th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Same thing with me. My bust size makes my hair look shorter when it's in front. :/

swearnsue
July 7th, 2012, 09:22 PM
I hadn't thought of that! My hair is already shorter in the front and now it has to grow past my big girls! LOL The front will never reach waist!

LizTheLyre
July 7th, 2012, 09:25 PM
i think it's more that anything is there, than something big is there. i'm small busted, but my hair looks at leased 3 inches shorter when pulled to the front. probably, because you're larger endowned, the difference is greater.

leslissocool
July 7th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Boobs. My hair is a TB and just now it covers my boobs, it's not even at waist. I'm large breasted too.

Sisgoldenhair65
July 7th, 2012, 09:27 PM
Same thing with me. My bust size makes my hair look shorter when it's in front. :/

This is me too. :(.

WaitingSoLong
July 7th, 2012, 09:50 PM
I am at "can I call this classic" in back and in some unmeasurable spot in front well below my hip bones. But when I pull my hair to the front, I don't drape it over my boobs, I put it to the outside of them so it hangs down my side, not my front exactly. I would say there is a 2-3" difference in where it appears to lay. I am small chested.

ETA: A braid eats up length anyway, my braid is about TBL, but a braid pulled around front is barely waist.

prettykitty
July 7th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Waist length in back, boob length in front :)

neko_kawaii
July 7th, 2012, 10:07 PM
Small chested and I loose a few inches when pulled to the front. I'd guess about 3.

patienceneeded
July 7th, 2012, 10:16 PM
Yep, it's the boobs. My hair is about 2" shy of waist in the back and looks only 2" past APL in the front.

Hollyfire3
July 7th, 2012, 10:27 PM
My hair is nearly BSL in back and top-mid chest in front, I have small boobs though, by MBL or WL, I won't need a shirt lol! (I'll still wear one obviously.);)

IvanaGil
July 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
I don't have big boobs at all and I am hip length in the front and mid-butt in the back. Although, my hair usually falls off the side of my boobs.

spidermom
July 7th, 2012, 10:41 PM
Well, I have a big booty, and I have noticed that when I bring all my hair forward, it touches my thighs in the front. But when I throw it all back, it doesn't.

I've got pretty generous chesticles, too.

Hollyfire3
July 7th, 2012, 10:45 PM
Just gotta say, chesticles, LOVE the termonology....ROFL here!!! Lol!!!

Anywhere
July 7th, 2012, 10:47 PM
I have a small chest but my hair is still a good 2.5~3" shorter in the front than the back.

trolleypup
July 8th, 2012, 12:51 AM
Very nearly the same, front and back, but...you know...flat.

:misskim:

Puertoricangirl
July 8th, 2012, 01:27 AM
I think it's because of the boobs :( I have a large bust size as well and my hair looks like APL in the front and BSL in the back. I never noticed that when my hair was longer haha but it didn't matter then...it does now :( oh well :o

Seeshami
July 8th, 2012, 02:12 AM
The Naughty Mess is never the same length. That's why we measure four times and take an average. I blame his layers, he says I am stupid.

MintChocChip
July 8th, 2012, 02:32 AM
Funny I was thinking about this only yesterday! I have a very small bust but my hair is layered and in a U shape so yes my hair is very upsettingly short from the front. It's definitely not APL from the front and past APL from the back now.

Zesty
July 8th, 2012, 02:59 AM
My hair is shorter in the front, probably from both the boobage (though mine are on the small end of normal) and the shape it's cut in. It's hip in the back and just above my bellybutton in the front (so between waist and hip).

Oksana
July 8th, 2012, 03:11 AM
My hair is just about waist at the back but my ends just touch BSL at the front. I wouldn't call myself big busted.

WaitingSoLong
July 8th, 2012, 05:30 AM
Spidermom and Trolleypup have me ROFL. !!!

jojo
July 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Well, I have a big booty, and I have noticed that when I bring all my hair forward, it touches my thighs in the front. But when I throw it all back, it doesn't.

I've got pretty generous chesticles, too.

I have a big bum as well.....sound of music springs to mind " climb every mountain......." it's gonna be a feat for sure:p

Era mine is just waist in the front and just hip at the back, if I measure it down the side of the girls, over the top and it just reaches the bottom of them!

Tisiloves
July 8th, 2012, 07:09 PM
I'm an inch or two shorter at the front and mine hasn't even reach Lulu and Trixibelle yet (unless I wear a corset).

Raiscake
July 8th, 2012, 07:12 PM
My hair is almost hip at the back, but just a little bit past my chesticles in front. My hair is really layered with a deep U-cut and I have a C-cup. I really wish my hair looked longer in front. =/

Diamond.Eyes
July 8th, 2012, 07:19 PM
It touches my tailbone in the back, but it is to about my waist in the front because I am a lady :lol:.

jojo
July 8th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Very nearly the same, front and back, but...you know...flat.

:misskim:

Hahaa:p funny!

AnqeIicDemise
July 8th, 2012, 08:04 PM
Oh, yes, yes, yes. I've seen smaller busted gals with waist long hair on youtube whose hair falls below their chest and sometimes even kisses their hips. When my hair was at waist length it would be about bsl in the front because of my large bust.

I'm almost to hip and just NOW my hair starts touching my waist in the front. -.-

WaitingSoLong
July 8th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Here, see for yourself:
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp17/Poetry4me75/DSC01351aJPG.jpg

JellyBene
July 8th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I am just past APL in the back and almost APL in the front

Perelka74
July 8th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Interesting , but true , my hair looks much longer when I am very slim and when put on few lbs is looks shorter but now I know why.

Zéphine
July 9th, 2012, 01:26 AM
My hair is a few inches past classic and about the same length whether in front of me or behind me. Since my face sticks out further than my chest does, the front part of my hair just hangs straight down and doesn't lose any length.

hairstuck
July 9th, 2012, 04:05 AM
Mine is shorter in the front, but it's on purpose... fame-framing layers.

Without layers, I think hair still tends to look longer in the back.

8armstoholdyou
July 9th, 2012, 04:10 AM
My hair is pretty much at waist length from the back, but at the front it just barely cover my boobs. It's...annoying :/

bunzfan
July 9th, 2012, 05:19 AM
I'm not exactly big busted but i'm waist in the back and just BSL in the front.

bunzfan
July 9th, 2012, 05:20 AM
Here, see for yourself:
http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp17/Poetry4me75/DSC01351aJPG.jpg

Love the picture your hair colour is lovely we should see your face more often your pretty.

IndigoOptimist
July 9th, 2012, 05:34 AM
I have face some framing layers at the front, but I do have some which is - right now - the same length as it is at the back... but, when it gets longer I've been dreading how long it looks on my front because even though I'm not BIIIIG busted, I can see it making a difference in length anyway :/

missdelarocha
July 11th, 2012, 03:09 AM
A straight across hemline is longer at the front as it is pulled to the back to be cut but breasts overrule this!! Har har!
The bigger the breasts the bigger the problem.
Great now I have a problem in the future that I have to deal with, maybe we should cut our hair in an upside down U shape? How attractive :P.
Though if your hair is truly straight across and very even it shouldn't be a huge difference should it?
I would say anything from a D downward shouldn't make a huge dent in length?