View Full Version : Water spray mister

Patty lou
July 7th, 2012, 04:57 PM
Hi Gals
Where to buy a spray mister to just dampen my hair ?????????

Patty lou

July 7th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Most any hair store like Sally's or whatnot, but if you have a Walmart, Target, Rite-aid, CVS, Walgreens, or dollar tree, you can get them there too! They're pretty cheap! :)

July 7th, 2012, 06:04 PM
If you like a fine mist sprayer, you can often find them in health food stores or herbal stores. I get mine in glass bottles at a local herb shop. I have a regular plastic sprayer from Target, too, but I like the fine mist sprayers better. I have rather an embarrassing number of those, in 2 and 4 oz. sizes. I like to try different concoctions. :D

July 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM
I use this from Sally:


July 7th, 2012, 06:22 PM
I get mine from family dollar.