PDA

View Full Version : I like the same products as Kyle Richards!

kidari
July 6th, 2012, 11:35 PM
My DVR recorded a show on Bravo called "10 Things That Make Me Happy." It was set to record one of the "Real Housewives" shows (I know, it's horrible but I can't help it, it's my guilty pleasure and I love it). Anyways, Kyle Richards was one of the people on there and of course we all know she love Pantene products. They panned a shelf or something in her shower to show exactly what products she had in there. I pretty much have and use and have repurchased almost the exact same things. Things she had in there that are also in my shower: Pantene Nature Fusion, Joico Kpak, L'oreal EverCreme, Redken, Pantene Beautiful Lengths replenishing hair mask. I know the rest of the world wouldn't understand my excitement over this lol so I had to post.

red-again
July 7th, 2012, 01:57 AM
I have had a little chuckle to myself this morning about your post! Very funny! I love trashy telly as my dh calls it, so you aren't alone there but have yet to see a pot of mace rating henna or petro- sls-paraben free beauty stuff on a shelf or work top.....I live in hope!

jeanniet
July 7th, 2012, 02:15 AM
of course we all know she love Pantene products.

Well, no, we don't all. I don't have a clue who she is, and I'm afraid not much interest in finding out. :D But I think it's great that you're so thrilled about it! It's always good to have a hair idol.

Tootsie
July 7th, 2012, 06:28 AM
I swore I would never watch any of the real housewives shows...apparently I lied to myself, lol. I am addicted to the New Jersey version. Those ladies are crazy, ha. And I remember Kyle from when she played Mr. Edwards' step-daughter on Little House :)