PDA

View Full Version : Im joining the club- I gave myself a fringe earlier this week

Fencai
July 6th, 2012, 07:52 AM
LOL- i think its funny how we all get similar urges to do things at the same time!

So here's mine!

Tuesday night I decided that I needed a little something else because my face was looking too harsh without it, so I cut myself some side swept fringe.

I love it! Everyone else seems to like it too. Ive gotten lots of compliments on it.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oabKSNKRjkY/T_btgpLC3LI/AAAAAAAAAUo/nKCBR4cXIkU/s1600/Amy-Fringe2.jpg

Vanille_
July 6th, 2012, 07:53 AM
How pretty! Don't think me too creepy, but you have awesome eye brows. Very nice shape and definition.

jacqueline101
July 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM
You're welcomed in our group. You have lovely eyes I'm not trying to be creepy and hair happy growing.

pink.sara
July 6th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Haha, we do dont we?!

Looks very nice with your face shape and your curls :)

I'm resisting the fringe urge as everyone told me I looked like a Pug with one when I asked... I just have this mental image of sexy Betty Paige fringes looking good on everyone *sigh*

Fencai
July 6th, 2012, 08:02 AM
Thank you ladies!!!!

and thank you for the compliments on my eyes and brows! Not creepy at all! Its much appreciated!

LOL a Pug! That's a little harsh!
I tried the Betty Bangs before, but it didn't look great on me either.
This works much better for me

GoblinTart
July 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM
You look good!
I gave myself fringe last year. My husband said it looked good, and when it comes to new hairatylea, makeup, clothes, he is painfully honest. I hated it though. Gave myself time to get used to it. Still hated it. No more fringe for me!

My DD on the other hand, who everyone says looks exactly like me, looks just adorable with a fringe.

bunzfan
July 6th, 2012, 08:46 AM
Welcome to the club its quite a trend isn't it:)

spidermom
July 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
You wear it well.