PDA

View Full Version : Another Should I Get Bangs Post

Vanille_
July 6th, 2012, 07:23 AM
There seems to be a few of these popping up. Well, one more! I've already done the two-week rule and am ready to try to cut my own. I'm thinking of some sort of side swept look - I'd like some side swept layerish bangs to fall when I put my hair up. I always have my hair up and I wonder if it doesn't look too harsh.

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z252/onexmorexgirl/People/DSC02591.jpg

Schrei777
July 6th, 2012, 07:32 AM
Honestly I think you would look great either way. You have the perfect size forehead so it doesn't look severe without them but would also look great with them. I say go for the side swept bangs! Btw you look so pretty :D.

jacqueline101
July 6th, 2012, 07:32 AM
I think they would look good.

Vanille_
July 6th, 2012, 07:33 AM
The only thing that worries me is the heat- it gets really hot here and summer is only starting. I'm wondering how annoying it would be to have bangs in such heat.

Vanille_
Honestly I think you would look great either way. You have the perfect size forehead so it doesn't look severe without them but would also look great with them. I say go for the side swept bangs! Btw you look so pretty :D.

Thank you :)

Jesabel
If you get a side fringe/bangs they can be easy to pin back depending on the length if it's too hot :) I also think you would look great with them, very pretty! :)

jojo
July 6th, 2012, 08:00 AM
I think I like your hair as it is, your classically beautiful and I feel bangs would hide your face.

firegypsy
July 6th, 2012, 08:04 AM
You'd look great both ways. If you're someone that really likes change go for it. If you have a hard time with change, or will be super frustrated if you decide to grow them out do not.

I am growing out my bangs now, but I LOVED them. I'm just ready for a different look. :)

You could rock any number of styles with your face though. If the question is would you look good with them then the answer is yes.

Fencai
July 6th, 2012, 08:07 AM
I have to say i think you would look good with and without them.
(sorry i know that's not much help! LOL)

you have a gorgeous face either way!

Sundial
July 6th, 2012, 08:08 AM
I really love your hair as it is now. You have a great face shape for it ;)

Phalaenopsis
July 6th, 2012, 08:24 AM
I think I like your hair as it is, your classically beautiful and I feel bangs would hide your face.

This.

I really love your hair as it is now. You have a great face shape for it ;)

And this.

So my advice: Don't do it.

jellycatty
July 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I think you should get them. If it's too hot and your bangs bother you then clip them up or to the side ^ ^

bunzfan
July 6th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I agree you don't need them you have a beautiful face already.

Demi-Plum
July 6th, 2012, 09:06 AM
You are very pretty and I must say that you do not need bangs. I don't think they would hurt your look at all though if you got them, but you are not a person who must have them. You look like you have a fair and clean complexion and I think a long side sweep would be the best choice if you do decide it's time for a change

auroraclio
July 6th, 2012, 09:09 AM
I like your hair how it is now, but side-swept would be super cute too!

Silken
July 6th, 2012, 09:11 AM
With your facial structure, I wouldn't: it's perfect! The most I would do, is perhaps long, sideswept bangs that you can pin back if you want, but Jeez, woman, you have the face many would kill for! I wouldn't hide a thing.

heidi w.
July 6th, 2012, 09:16 AM
I think about cutting my hair all the time. There are even times I think of dragging the scissors over to my friend's house and just want him to cut off the hair, but then I think, then it'll be gone, like that, and there's no changing my mind. I get the best amount of overall volume being that my hair is overall one length. So I don't know how committed you are to cutting off that much. It's going to change your sense and feel of your hair's volume. Something to consider before making the cut and the big change.

You might re-evalute your long hair goals. At least kind of review them. It's an idea. I think you'll look fine eihter way, so I'm no help there. More personally, I hate bangs on me. To me, it makes me feel like a kid.

heidi w.

starry
July 6th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I vote no too. You look lovely as you are.

I've been talking about how great they are on here but I'm growing mine out before my hair gets too long for them to catch up- and I only got them cut like a month ago!... you can fake them but you cant fake length really :)