PDA

View Full Version : 1 month progress (pictures)

Loveisaverb
July 6th, 2012, 06:37 AM
So hi people, I'm pretty much a new member who has been lurking like crazy.
With me pretty much trying to absorb all this hair care information and so far its been going pretty good.

This is my first time doing this so I'm a little nervous, forgive me if I'm doing it wrong.
And sorry about quality it was taking with a webcam on both pictures. D:

This was a about a month ago right when I joined and right before I started doing things to my hair like using conditioner (pretty much never used conditioner before then),
taking supplements, being gentler with my hair, etc.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg402/scaled.php?server=402&filename=snapshot20120602.jpg&res=landing

And this was taken today.
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg685/scaled.php?server=685&filename=snapshot201207063.jpg&res=landing

I pretty much have maybe an inch before I get to waist my longest hairs and maybe 3 inches in total for the rest of my hair to catch up.

So thank you so much everyone for all your wonderful information, it really helps a lot! Since seriously my hair grows soooo slow and this really helps again a lot!

Oh and just kind of a side note, since I'm currently trying to stretch out my washes because my hair oils like crazy.
Is there any advise from the transition period where your hair kind of gets very oily very quickly during the time being, are there any ways to calm it down?

jojo
July 6th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Have you had highlights put in or is that just the light? Mine does this with the light! Your hair looks super shiny and in great condition after just a month, welcome to the LHC and I hope you stop and improve your hair even more, happy growing!

jacqueline101
July 6th, 2012, 08:12 AM
Your hair looks lovely. Happy growing with us.

bunzfan
July 6th, 2012, 08:45 AM
I see a improvement and it will get better and better trust me;)

Loveisaverb
July 6th, 2012, 02:10 PM
Have you had highlights put in or is that just the light? Mine does this with the light! Your hair looks super shiny and in great condition after just a month, welcome to the LHC and I hope you stop and improve your hair even more, happy growing!
Nope its just the light, I'm actually quite surprised its that blonde in the light!

Thanks a lot everyone, I really do hope to improve more!