PDA

View Full Version : Today's Trim

atlantaz3
August 2nd, 2008, 08:58 PM
Another two months worth of growth cut off - I get about a 1/4 inch a month. This is a half inch trim. I know I needed it - fuzzy ends - but is my hair ever going to get long?
At least I know it's healthy!:cool:

Oberon88
August 2nd, 2008, 09:23 PM
It looks great! You'll get there = )

jessie58
August 2nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
Where the heck are my sunglasses? The shine is blinding. What healthy, thick, beautiful hair you have!!!

DreamingLong
August 2nd, 2008, 09:52 PM
OMG! You have beautiful hair, soooo shiny and sooo thick! My jaw dropped when I looked at that picture. I'm jealous.:agape:

girlcat36
August 2nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
Beautiful hair!

DecafJane
August 3rd, 2008, 04:55 AM
It looks beautiful!

atlantaz3
August 3rd, 2008, 06:28 AM
ah thanks I feel better now. I guess those honey smt conditioning treatments are working.
By the way if anyone is a Pippi Longstocking fan the watercolor on the wall is of the house that was used in the movie It's near Jacksonville, FL.

harpgal
August 3rd, 2008, 09:33 AM
...but is my hair ever going to get long?I too, am a very slow grower. I average about 1/3 of an inch per month throughout the year with 1/4 inch of growth in the winter and 1/2 inch of growth in the summer. And I also trim.

If I can get to my present length (50 inches), you can achieve the length of your dreams also, atlantaz. Be encouraged! You are on the right track. Now just add a hefty dose of patience. :)

paper
August 3rd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Whatever your doing is working! Your hair looks great. Think how beautiful your hair will be when it gets longer.

Ndnlady
August 3rd, 2008, 01:31 PM
Wow! Your hair is thick, shiny, and a beautiful color! Green-eyed monster here as well!:D

ChatoyantLocks
August 3rd, 2008, 09:15 PM
ooOOoo shiny! You must be doing something right! Don't worry about the slow growth - my hair grows really slowly too. It is just a matter of waiting long enough for those fractional inches to start adding up!