PDA

View Full Version : My first cinnabun!!!

Kaelee
July 4th, 2012, 06:46 PM
It sucks, but it held!!! (for about 2 minutes, but that's still a big deal to me!)

This is an Old Navy fakkare lol. Not the real deal (I'm sure the real deal would be 100x better!)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/004-2.jpg

:disco::disco::disco::disco::disco:

Tisiloves
July 4th, 2012, 06:48 PM
Yay! It's so great finally being able to do styles! :hifive:

Kaelee
July 4th, 2012, 07:02 PM
I'm so stoked! Especially after my earlier frustration. I can't wait to get a REAL Ficcare!

maborosi
July 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Very nice! I like your color- do you henna? :3

~maborosi~

neko_kawaii
July 4th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Fun stuff! Happy learning and hey, what does your tattoo say?

Kaelee
July 4th, 2012, 09:22 PM
Yes I do henna! I've been hennaing for years. :D

My tattoo says "A life you don't live is still lost"

PixxieStix
July 4th, 2012, 10:12 PM
Hooray, and congratulations!!! Oh, I'm living vicariously through you right now because I'm one or two inches away from being able to do one, so congratulations again! When you get a Ficarre, you'll just fall head over heels in love with it, I sure did!

Kaelee
July 4th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Just tried this with some flowered clips I got in HI that I usually use for half ups and they work great!! (With some minor issues I chalk up to practice mostly). Will post pics tomorrow. :D

summerfox
July 4th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Gorgeous! It looks great and I love your hair color too.

meishkamooshka
July 5th, 2012, 12:21 AM
It's so cute! Congratulations! :cheer: And you have lovely hair!

pink.sara
July 5th, 2012, 01:59 AM
Yay! That's an awesome feeling... And it's very cute. :)

MintChocChip
July 5th, 2012, 03:00 AM
Very pretty! Mine always fall out, congrats!

jacqueline101
July 5th, 2012, 03:19 AM
Its great being able to do up dos. Congratulations.

Kaelee
July 5th, 2012, 08:39 AM
I can't get it to quite stay put yet, it does loosen/fall apart a little. I wore one out this morning and had to put it back up about 6 times. Part of that is I'm not used to the feel of a bun, it feels weird and annoys me so I redo it. :lol: I think I'll get used to that and get better at putting it up too.

My favorite clip: (I bought these in Hawaii...I started with one, liked it so much I bought another...realized I had never seen them on the mainland so I bought two more! :D)

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/002-15.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a133/Danmara/001-34.jpg

neko_kawaii
July 5th, 2012, 10:01 AM
I have the same problem with most new updos: they just keep falling out! But, if I keep putting them back in eventually I figure out how to do it so it stays. Most of the time I couldn't tell you what I changed to make it work because it is so subtle.

Keep on keeping on!

Oh, and I love that floral clip! May need to take a trip to Hawaii. . .

Amber_Maiden
July 5th, 2012, 10:25 AM
very cute!!

hafattack
July 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM
adorable clips and such a beautiful hair color!

Kaelee
July 5th, 2012, 11:26 AM
I have the same problem with most new updos: they just keep falling out! But, if I keep putting them back in eventually I figure out how to do it so it stays. Most of the time I couldn't tell you what I changed to make it work because it is so subtle.

Keep on keeping on!

Oh, and I love that floral clip! May need to take a trip to Hawaii. . .

You can buy these clips EVERYWHERE on Oahu. At CVS and stuff. They're like our claw clips lol.

Yea I finally got it to stay really good, for like an hour+ and hasn't moved much. It feels much better too. Much more balanced. Very comfortable, like I can't feel it on one side or the other (before I could feel it tugging. Not pulling painfully just...I could feel it was there on one side of my head.)

Thanks for the compliments guys! I needed the pick-me-up today. :disco::disco::disco:

jojo
July 5th, 2012, 11:37 AM
A nice bun, your well on your way now to being a long hair, welcome to the club!

BrightEyes
July 5th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Both your updos are adorable:) I really like how pieces stick out, I love that look. And I absolutely love the clip with the flowers!

Kaelee
July 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I love the sticking out bits too! I'vehd a bun going strong for 4 hours (but it took like 5-6 tries to get here lol)

jlb
July 5th, 2012, 04:23 PM
That looks excellent! Now I want clips like your's as well. You know, my hair is longer but I could never do buns of any form. For some reason this past week I picked up a package of bobby pins & that's all it took. Now if only I could figure out how to make hairsticks stay. Congrats!

Alvrodul
July 5th, 2012, 05:25 PM
Nice buns! :D And getting the updos to stay up will come with length and practice! ;)