PDA

View Full Version : This is such a beautiful woman - That's all

kitschy
July 4th, 2012, 11:15 AM
http://img.ksl.com/apimage/561efa99-bb97-46d6-8ad6-baae39910a06.jpg?filter=ksl/story_635

Quetiepi
July 4th, 2012, 11:27 AM
SHe would have been a better choice for president that what did get elected.

auburntressed
July 4th, 2012, 11:30 AM

Couldn't agree more. She did fabulous the first time around.

jacqueline101
July 4th, 2012, 11:37 AM
I agree she's beautiful and would make a wonderful president.

czech it out
July 5th, 2012, 08:07 AM
:D Indeed!

Raging Wolf
July 5th, 2012, 08:19 AM
I definitely agree that Hilary would be a terrific President.

Cowgirl16
July 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM

I couldn't agree more!

Amber_Maiden
July 5th, 2012, 10:47 AM
Agreed!!! Couldn't agree more.

spidermom
July 5th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Really? (too short)

meishkamooshka
July 5th, 2012, 10:54 AM
I like her hair longer. It really suits her. GROW HILLARY, GROW!

barely.there
July 5th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I don't like her. :p

BrightEyes
July 5th, 2012, 11:08 AM
She is beautiful, her hair is pretty. I didn't realize it had gotten so long. That's cool to see.

kitschy
July 5th, 2012, 12:23 PM
I am definitely not a democrat voter, and I wouldn't vote for Hillary, but that doesn't detract from the fact that she is a very popular first lady, and Secretary of State. She is beautiful for a woman of her age, and it needs to be said regardless of politics.

SwordWomanRiona
July 5th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Agreeing!!!! :D

embee
July 5th, 2012, 05:01 PM
I think she is one of those women who will age well and look better old than she ever did young. What I see is a softer face, and that's nice. Good to see someone in a position of power growing out some hair - wonder when the hairdressers will get to her and turn it into a bob of some sort.

pepperminttea
July 6th, 2012, 04:28 PM
I'm really liking seeing her grow longer, despite the things I don't agree with her on. She wears the longer length well. :)

He is a person, too.

maborosi
July 6th, 2012, 04:35 PM
I like her hair long, too! I agree she's very pretty :)

~maborosi~

dollyfish
July 6th, 2012, 06:32 PM
She's done some awful evil things in her current position, is VERY pro-war, and is just as corrupt as the rest of 'em, but I do like her hair longer! :laugh:

RitaCeleste
July 6th, 2012, 06:51 PM
She's done some awful evil things in her current position, is VERY pro-war, and is just as corrupt as the rest of 'em, but I do like her hair longer! :laugh:
THIS!!! Clinton signed NAFTA while everyone was so keen on reading all about him straying. She didn't say one single thing that made think she's doing anything different than any other politician and selling out to the highest paid lobbyist or biggest contributor. Politicians are just front men for the obscenely rich to hide behind. They do treasure their anonymity.

McFearless
July 6th, 2012, 07:23 PM
SHe would have been a better choice for president that what did get elected.What? I always thought President Obama was a human being.

Nae
July 6th, 2012, 07:31 PM
I think she is a fine looking woman but I can't say I think that the picture in the OP is the most flattering I have ever seen.

OakTreeGirl
July 6th, 2012, 11:39 PM
I won't get political, because there are rarely politicians out there I like. But I like that she seems to be letting herself look more free. I enjoy that! She seems to be relaxing, letting go of what fashion requires of her, and embracing her own beauty. And that confidence is what is most attractive in a woman, especially past the first blush of youth.

SurferB
July 6th, 2012, 11:44 PM
I wanted to vote for her! Next time around?

RileyJane
July 7th, 2012, 02:51 PM
i agree she would have been a better president....and i like that shes "rebelling" and has her hair long!

Othala
July 11th, 2012, 02:05 PM

How rude to refer to another human being as a "what". :(

racrane
July 11th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I like her hair longer, too. :) And I like her as a person, too.

gonzobird
July 11th, 2012, 04:04 PM
I don't think any president can fix whats going on. Maybe they should try a woman. ha.

Melisande
July 11th, 2012, 05:48 PM
I agree. She is very intelligent, and even where I don't agree with her, I still accept her reasoning and respect her for it.

I would have loved a woman to become president of the USA - and specifically this woman.

Arya
July 11th, 2012, 06:39 PM

Wow. When is anyone going to call you out on all this racist crap? Your president is a human being. This thread wasn't even about the President, or race, or politics, or anything, but you chose to make another thoughtless, racist comment. Black people in America have been struggling with dehumanizing statements since their arrival, something most people are trying NOT to perpetuate. Comparisons with animals or unthinking, unfeeling objects are what precipitated the slave trade, and still leads to racist sentiment and justifies violence against Black people.

http://news.stanford.edu/pr/2008/pr-eber-021308.html

"...the findings show that society is more likely to condone violence against black criminal suspects as a result of its broader inability to accept African Americans as fully human, according to the researchers."

So again, as I did in the thread about Trayvon Martin (which you did not respond to) I'm asking you to apologize for your unfeeling language. That comment was at best ignorant, inflammatory and disrespectful towards African-American history and lived experiences. I think you should apologise to the African-Americans on this board for referring to an African-American as a thing instead of recognizing his humanity. Whatever your politics, that is completely unacceptable.

FrannyG
July 11th, 2012, 07:37 PM
I think that Hillary Clinton is a very attractive woman, and I do like that she's growing her hair again.

I feel sad though that political opinions have reached the Mane Forum. I do my best to stay away from threads on the Friendship board that have anything to do with American politics. I don't expect to see it on the hair boards.

Very disappointing. :(

GlennaGirl
July 11th, 2012, 10:31 PM
^ Me too, very sorry to see this thread go "there."

evieisocoolike
July 12th, 2012, 12:34 AM
She's always been a beautiful lady! She had long hair once, also: http://www.flickr.com/photos/yausser/1326685086/
:)
And I don't know why this thread turned political in the first couple posts. Kind of unecessary...

katsrevenge
July 12th, 2012, 12:41 AM
I love it long.

And thank you guys for speaking up against the racist comment. It was making me feel a little ill to see it unchallenged. Like that kind of thing was ok or something...politics it is not, it is being a decent human being.

Arya
July 12th, 2012, 02:03 AM
I'm sorry if I've contributed to sending this thread further off course, but seeing that comment sitting there and being AGREED with really got me steamed up. Hilary is a beautiful woman, her hair is gorgeous, and I love how she's bucking the trend and expectations of what she's "supposed to" look like at her age. I hope to see more older/professional women feeling free to do the same.

Unicorn
July 12th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I'm sorry if I've contributed to sending this thread further off course, but seeing that comment sitting there and being AGREED with really got me steamed up. Hilary is a beautiful woman, her hair is gorgeous, and I love how she's bucking the trend and expectations of what she's "supposed to" look like at her age. I hope to see more older/professional women feeling free to do the same. A

Arya, you've nothing to apologies for, I glad someone person had the grace and decency to object to Quetiepi's gratuitous racism. In my view and from personal experience, the consequences of ignoring or condoning racism are far, far greater than thread drift.

Thank you for addressing it.

Unicorn

Toadstool
July 13th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Arya, you've nothing to apologies for, I glad someone person had the grace and decency to object to Quetiepi's gratuitous racism. In my view and from personal experience, the consequences of ignoring or condoning racism are far, far greater than thread drift.

Thank you for addressing it.

Unicorn

Like.

Also, in response to the "turning political" issue:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and for some people if someone's actions are ugly, it makes them appear ugly too.