PDA

View Full Version : How long is this...? *wishful thinking*

joflakes
July 3rd, 2012, 03:38 AM
Can I call it SL yet? Can I?! Pleeease say yes?!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q232/jobrookman/VoiceofPeacesmall.jpg

Eagerly awaiting replies...haha!

Honestwitness
July 3rd, 2012, 03:46 AM
If the definition of SL is shoulder length, then I say, "Yes." Your hair touches your shoulders. You also have a pretty face...all fresh and youthful. Be happy!

palaeoqueen
July 3rd, 2012, 04:14 AM
It looks like it's touching your shoulders so I say YES!

joflakes
July 3rd, 2012, 04:45 AM
Woo! Thanks for the compliments, too =)

I'm a happy Joflakes!

Nae
July 3rd, 2012, 04:48 AM
I say yes!

P.S. That picture is a-DOR-able!

GoblinTart
July 3rd, 2012, 04:50 AM
It's touching, so yes! Your hair is gorgeous by the way!

bunzfan
July 3rd, 2012, 05:44 AM
It looks it and your very pretty and smiley :)

sazzie88
July 3rd, 2012, 06:27 AM
Definitley yes Woot Woot

Tisiloves
July 3rd, 2012, 06:54 AM
I say shoulder length, come join us on the shoulder to APL thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33961)!

bumblebums
July 3rd, 2012, 06:55 AM
I am going to be the voice of dissent and call it "collarbone length"... Sorry :)

I think the more usual definition of shoulder length is when your longest hairs are at the level of your actual shoulders, meaning the outer corners of your body where your arms meet your torso. The good news is that you are only a couple of inches (4 months, at an average growth rate) away from shoulder!

Lostsoule77
July 3rd, 2012, 08:00 AM
I would definitely say SL! Your hair is touching your shoulders. :)

Bumblebums collarbone is below shoulder. :)

Madora
July 3rd, 2012, 08:01 AM
I'd say maybe you're half an inch from shoulder. Your eyes are beautiful. Love the color!

bumblebums
July 3rd, 2012, 08:12 AM
I would definitely say SL! Your hair is touching your shoulders. :)

Bumblebums collarbone is below shoulder. :)

Ok, I don't know what I'm talking about. Forget it.

gillybeanxo3921
July 3rd, 2012, 08:36 AM
I'd say that's shoulder length, but even if it's not, you don't seem to be that far off! A few weeks and you'll have a solid shoulder length :D

Avital88
July 3rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
Very Cute picture!

FrannyG
July 3rd, 2012, 08:58 AM
Shoulder length, and beautiful photo! :)

MeowScat
July 3rd, 2012, 10:45 AM
You're so pretty Jo!

Looks like Shoulder Length to me! Do you have a shot from the back? That would also be a good way to tell since this shot is a little above your head.

LOVE the bangs! :)

Odonata
July 3rd, 2012, 10:50 AM
I am going to be the voice of dissent and call it "collarbone length"... Sorry :)

I think the more usual definition of shoulder length is when your longest hairs are at the level of your actual shoulders, meaning the outer corners of your body where your arms meet your torso. The good news is that you are only a couple of inches (4 months, at an average growth rate) away from shoulder!

i have to agree its also hard to tell with the angle of the photo but i would say it it between chin and shoulder length -

Macaroni
July 3rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
It's definitely shoulder length to me.

BrightEyes
July 3rd, 2012, 10:53 AM
I agree, you are at shoulder length. I recently got there too, so I know how exciting that is. Grow hair, grow!:cheese:

jacqueline101
July 3rd, 2012, 11:37 AM
I'd say its shoulder length.

Diamond.Eyes
July 3rd, 2012, 11:49 AM
I'm not sure if it is touching your shoulders, but to me it looks to be in between chin and shoulder length. :flower:

MissCoco
July 3rd, 2012, 12:27 PM
^^Ditto. It seems to be touching the base of your neck, but not quite the shoulders yet. Very, very close though! Post again in a month or two and I'm sure you'll be there! :D I agree with the others that you look very pretty and cute, by the way!

lapushka
July 3rd, 2012, 02:21 PM
It looks really lovely. I think it's barely touching your shoulders, so I guess you're at "can I call this SL" length.

ladylowtide
July 3rd, 2012, 02:24 PM
Looks just barely shoulder length to me! And even if it wasn't... how could say no to that smiling face of yours! :D You must get whatever you want with a smile like that.

jojo
July 3rd, 2012, 02:36 PM
I'd say your very near to shoulder, another inch or so and you will be there. Very pretty x

joflakes
July 3rd, 2012, 03:43 PM
I say yes!

P.S. That picture is a-DOR-able!

Thank you. My boyfriend took it!

It's touching, so yes! Your hair is gorgeous by the way!

Aww, thank you so much. It isn't usually looking so straight and neat...not sure what happened!

It looks it and your very pretty and smiley

I was happy! Out in London and the sun was shining :)

Definitley yes Woot Woot

Yay!

I say shoulder length, come join us on the shoulder to APL thread (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=33961)!

Not quite yet I don't think. In a month when ALL the hairs are touching I will. But I am glad to know I am welcome!

I am going to be the voice of dissent and call it "collarbone length"... Sorry

Thanks!

I would definitely say SL! Your hair is touching your shoulders.

Thank you.

I'd say maybe you're half an inch from shoulder. Your eyes are beautiful. Love the color!

Aww, thanks Madora. That's really sweet of you!

I'd say that's shoulder length, but even if it's not, you don't seem to be that far off! A few weeks and you'll have a solid shoulder length

A few weeks is good enough for me! :)

Very Cute picture!

Thank you so much :o

Shoulder length, and beautiful photo!

Thanks as well..I'm getting embarrassed now, haha!

You're so pretty Jo!

Looks like Shoulder Length to me! Do you have a shot from the back? That would also be a good way to tell since this shot is a little above your head.

LOVE the bangs!

No I don't have one from behind sadly. =( And thanks for the compliment!

i have to agree its also hard to tell with the angle of the photo but i would say it it between chin and shoulder length -

I think the front may be above SL..I just wasn't sure it would be disqualified haha.

It's definitely shoulder length to me.

Thanks!

I agree, you are at shoulder length. I recently got there too, so I know how exciting that is. Grow hair, grow!
I'm with you!

I'd say its shoulder length.

I'm not sure if it is touching your shoulders, but to me it looks to be in between chin and shoulder length.

I think you're right ;)

^^Ditto. It seems to be touching the base of your neck, but not quite the shoulders yet. Very, very close though! Post again in a month or two and I'm sure you'll be there! I agree with the others that you look very pretty and cute, by the way!

Aww, thanks for the compliment! :) I shall patiently wait.

It looks really lovely. I think it's barely touching your shoulders, so I guess you're at "can I call this SL" length.

Roger that :) and thanks so much!

Looks just barely shoulder length to me! And even if it wasn't... how could say no to that smiling face of yours! You must get whatever you want with a smile like that.

Haha...not whatever...I wouldn't say no to free food though :D

I'd say your very near to shoulder, another inch or so and you will be there. Very pretty x

Thank you.

Everyone has been so kind...thank you so much :o:o