PDA

View Full Version : Starting from scratch! Kinda.

bodybeautiful
March 16th, 2008, 07:30 AM
Hello everyone.

I used to have waist-length hair, cut it up to my ears twice, grew it back to just past my shoulders. I recently chopped off the relaxed hair and have about 3" of texturized hair that I'm trying to grow to about mid-back.

I'm enjoying everything I've learned about taking care of my hair. I've never had much of a strategy and realise now I was seriously abusing my hair. So, I'm trying to go cone/paraben/sls-free to see what my hair likes and have a very simple, minimalist process at the moment. Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone!:disco:

Deliciosa
March 16th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Hello girl :)

Hello everyone.

I used to have waist-length hair, cut it up to my ears twice, grew it back to just past my shoulders. I recently chopped off the relaxed hair and have about 3" of texturized hair that I'm trying to grow to about mid-back.

oh how i know what you mean...

I'm enjoying everything I've learned about taking care of my hair. I've never had much of a strategy and realise now I was seriously abusing my hair. So, I'm trying to go cone/paraben/sls-free to see what my hair likes and have a very simple, minimalist process at the moment. Looking forward to learning and sharing with everyone!:disco:

:cheese:congratgs...hope you get along without them pretty good

jojo
March 16th, 2008, 11:22 AM
welcome!
im a yo-yo cutter too, from waist to short bob 2 ears ago, so i totally understand. you have found the right place though, i wish you well and look forward to you posts, see you around . Jojo xx

Morticia
March 17th, 2008, 06:50 PM
Welcome to LHC.

bodybeautiful
March 17th, 2008, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the welcoming words, everyone. I've already spent a lot of time reading up on the tips shared here and am really looking forward to trying out some of the stuff I've learned.

:happydance:

Nicole Marie
March 18th, 2008, 09:17 PM
It's so exciting to start from scratch, you have beautiful healthy hair to get started with & know you'll know how to keep it that way :)! I did the same thing - a huge chop a couple months ago, to remove old dyes/damage/straightened/tortured hair hehe. The first few months your hair will feel like it's growing SO fast, enjoy it!