PDA

View Full Version : Beginning monistat Experiment !

mojavewolf1
July 2nd, 2012, 02:42 PM
:poot:Well I started my First Monistat application yesterday.I was really reluctant ,only because I do not like headaches and I did not want that side effect.
Some people on here said it gave them migraines:(
I bought the monistat 7 ,2% and mixed in a clean hair color application bottle.
I put in about and inch or a little more creme mixed with warm water,stirred and shook the bottle.
I notice it lumps up but I read where that is normal.
I am going to apply it 3x a week for the rest of July.
Sunday being the first day I applied and then I will apply Tuesday straight from the tube then back on my 3rd day mixed with warm water.
I have not shampooed my hair yet,so it is still on my scalp.
I did not get any burning or headache at least not yet.
I am going to go at this with a Positive attitude,that I will not have a problem with this and that I will get some good growth!
There is just to many people on here that it has worked for so I jumped in.
You will never know if it works if you don't try it yourself!
I personally do not understand why people are freaked because it is coochie creme..I don't know why...?
Its just labeled for that..But I must admit when I first saw monistat for growing hair about a year ago,I said thats going to far!! ,is that a joke.??.LOL..
I have read all the threads I can read on this and if a lot of people are saying it is working with their hair,then I am using it to speed my growth up.
I had waist length hair when I started here the first time many years ago..Then I cut it to A line and kept it there until recently..So now I am headed for the waist again and if I can grow faster Whoo Hooo coochie creme it is!!
I will keep you posted on my experiment ....I personally am excited and cant wait to see what happens!
I( am also taking GNC hair,skin and nails vitamins,been taking them for a month..
I see new hair growing in the front line of my hair and the sides..
I thought my hair was breaking there but it is growth....:poot:

mojavewolf1
July 2nd, 2012, 02:44 PM
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Pamelabonilla/Women/th_hairsitepics009.jpg (http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc260/Pamelabonilla/Women/?action=view&current=hairsitepics009.jpg)

This is my hair today...

knhess
July 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
I just started Monistat last week! So far I applied it straight from the tube on to my scalp. For my second application I mixed equal amounts water and monistat and put it in a spray bottle to apply. (This is much easier to get it all over.)

Good luck!! I hope I get some good growth too.

Xxanderia
July 2nd, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm starting my monistat sessions tomorrow! Very interested to see how this all comes out.

SerinaDaith
July 2nd, 2012, 03:07 PM
I'll be starting tonight after my post workout shower :D

mojavewolf1
July 4th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Well ,tonight I am going to put the second application on straight from the tube.I mixed with warm water on Sunday.
I washed my hair yesterday and all I have noticed is a little itchiness,not much but that could just be me too.
I don't want to blame it on the monistat.
I think tonight I will put it on my fingers and put my head upside down and put it on my scalp..I noticed you can't see the white creme it just seeps into scalp.
I have to admit to obsessing with the hair..I am just excited about this experiment!!!
Ladies .....Please do share on here how you are doing as well for others to read..
Plus since we all have started about the same time I want to know what you have experienced so far...So I am hoping you come back to this thread....I will be back on tomorrow to share how it went! Happy 4th !!

ApatheticFairy
July 4th, 2012, 03:30 PM
How long does one leave the monistat in before washing it out? I keep scanning the forums and never get a straight answer.

Silverbrumby
July 4th, 2012, 03:37 PM
I started it in the beginning of March '12 and have been consistent since then. No difference to my growth rate but I think there is thicker strands which I'm over the moon about if it's true.

SerinaDaith
July 5th, 2012, 12:11 PM
How long does one leave the monistat in before washing it out? I keep scanning the forums and never get a straight answer.
What I have been seeing is that you wash with whatever method you use then apply the cream either full strength or diluted, this seems to be a matter of choice then it will absorb into the scalp so no washing till your next go around, although it looks like an every other day process so you may have to wash more often. Hope this helps!