PDA

View Full Version : hairtype

kurlylox
July 2nd, 2012, 07:14 AM
It amazes me that you can hairtype from a picture.
So whats my hairtype?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/kurlylox/Summer2010088.jpg

Mesmerise
July 2nd, 2012, 07:23 AM
I would go with 2c/3a. I am no expert when it comes to the curlies, but you seem to have a mixture of quite strong waves and some curl, so it seems to hover on the borderline about there for me.

As for hair texture (as in fine, medium or coarse), I think that's pretty hard to type from a picture. It's something you sort of have to figure out yourself by playing with your individual hair strands!

Kelikea
July 2nd, 2012, 08:14 AM
It looks like 2c/3a to me too. Parts of it look 2c and parts look 3a. The texture looks to be around F/M but you would be a better judge of that. Is the picture taken after washing with no combing?

kurlylox
July 2nd, 2012, 08:19 AM
It looks like 2c/3a to me too. Parts of it look 2c and parts look 3a. The texture looks to be around F/M but you would be a better judge of that. Is the picture taken after washing with no combing?

Its after washing and combing

torrilin
July 2nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Yeah, then we need to see uncombed :).

lapushka
July 2nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Another vote for 2c/3a.

Alvrodul
July 2nd, 2012, 08:39 AM
I'd definitely say you belong in the curly range, but as a straightie I'm no expert. But to get a proper impression of your hair, you'd need to wash it and dry it without any products, with no combing and preferably handling it as little as possible while drying.