PDA

View Full Version : BCL vs. TBL

auburntressed
July 1st, 2012, 01:24 AM
10 thingy......

HintOfMint
July 1st, 2012, 01:30 AM
Some people equate the two, others will actually feel for the end of their tailbone, figure out how that computes externally and use that.

I've seen it photographed as just barely touching the ground when someone sits crosslegged on the ground with ramrod straight posture. I'm pretty sure this is just for women (and men) who... erm... lack the requisite booty.

I'm also curious as to how most people here define it.

Natalia
July 1st, 2012, 01:32 AM
cant speak to where tailbone would be on you but for me i had a little wiggle room so to speak lol. my tailbone was fractured as a young teen so no mine bends to the side instead of turning under :P. i say just give a feel see where yours turns under

Phalaenopsis
July 1st, 2012, 02:39 AM
I was one who equated the two, and I'm actually sad I'm not allowed to say tailbone length for BCL. I think it initially was the same. But then, yeah... :)

So BCL is when you hair just gets right above your butt crack, while technically tailbone is longer than that, because your tailbone is a bit lower if you feel yourself up a bit ;)

I personally find it all a bit farstretching, we used to just look at the visual marks. So that why BCL and tailbone were the same for me.

spirals
July 1st, 2012, 02:48 AM
I don't know, but hip and waist are nearly the same for me, so BCL and TBL could be the same on some people. Call it whatever you want. But BCL IS funnier.

auburntressed
July 1st, 2012, 02:52 AM
I personally find it all a bit farstretching, we used to just look at the visual marks. So that why BCL and tailbone were the same for me.Hehe... well when you think about it, BCL is only a "visual" mark when we're nekkid bummed. :p Which also adds to the funniness of it all.

Cupofmilk
July 1st, 2012, 02:54 AM
On me bcl is a good 3 inches above tb. Tb to me is where the middle of the bottom ends so about 3 inches above classic.

SongofLove
July 1st, 2012, 03:24 AM
Hmm, it's too hard for me to feel where the tailbone ends; too much flesh. I think I'm too fat for that test lulz :D

auburntressed
July 1st, 2012, 03:29 AM
Hmm, it's too hard for me to feel where the tailbone ends; too much flesh. I think I'm too fat for that test lulz :D
See, I think that is my issue, too. I just can't get it sussed.

Mesmerise
July 1st, 2012, 04:33 AM
My tailbone is lower than my butt crack, probably only by an inch though. I have quite a prominent tailbone, however, so maybe not everyone can find theirs all that easily!

jojo
July 1st, 2012, 05:24 AM
Bcl is where your bum crack starts and tbl is where it ends!

Waist is where the bottom of your ribs are and hips are approx 3 to 4 " under this, the waist is the part which goes in, if you put a belt on it sits in your waist.

Alva
July 1st, 2012, 06:48 AM
I always seen it like that too: BCL where crack starts, TBL where the tip of the bone is, somewhat 3 inches lower in my case. It is how I have it in my siggy.

Zesty
July 1st, 2012, 08:34 AM
Having "felt myself up," so to speak (:laugh:), I've found that my tailbone is only about half an inch below BCL, if that. It probably varies a lot for different people.

spidermom
July 1st, 2012, 08:37 AM
Then there's hiney length.

kitschy
July 1st, 2012, 08:45 AM
I guess I have a prehensile tail, because as old and fat as I am I have absolutely no problem feeling my tailbone. It is 1 1/2"" below BCL for me. Not even worth the distinction because my 3B hair can vary in length by more than that depending upon when I washed last. Same for hip and waist.

Lostsoule77
July 1st, 2012, 11:38 AM
For me TBL is a good few inches below BCL & above Classic. My sig pic is at TBL. It all depends on your anatomy, but I think using TBL as the midpoint between BCL & CL is a good way to show growth when your not at either. ;)

jacqueline101
July 1st, 2012, 11:44 AM
I think its the same or near.

mallorykay13
July 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM
I find for me, BCL is where my actual 'BC' is, and TBL is about right at the apex of the round of my bum (if you looked at it from the side). Remember that your tailbone goes down into your bum, its an extension of your spine/sacrum.

Ticky
July 1st, 2012, 12:10 PM
I always thought that BCL is where the crack starts, and TBL is about halfway down to classic.

mallorykay13
July 1st, 2012, 12:12 PM
I always thought that BCL is where the crack starts, and TBL is about halfway down to classic.

This is about correct anatomically (at least for me) as well as a good way to make a benchmark half way between two obvious lengths.

dollyfish
July 1st, 2012, 02:38 PM
BCL and TBL are exactly the same on me!

Plus, my waist is a good 4 inches lower than the end of my rib cage; I have a super long torso. I remember once in a study guide for physical exams there was a note about finding waist on patients without a defined waist, and their rule of thumb was waist is 2-3 inches above the belly button :)

Dragon Faery
July 1st, 2012, 06:01 PM
I've always considered TBL to be the actual end of the anatomical bone, mostly because when I was little I had no trouble locating my tailbone; I seemed to bruise it with annoying regularity. :p

So that way of measuring is burned into my brain, I guess. But I like it because it gives me a good halfway point between BCL and classic, which are about 8 inches apart for me, and frequent milestones make me feel like I'm growing faster. ;)

jeanniet
July 1st, 2012, 06:22 PM
Bcl is where your bum crack starts and tbl is where it ends!

Waist is where the bottom of your ribs are and hips are approx 3 to 4 " under this, the waist is the part which goes in, if you put a belt on it sits in your waist.

The end of my butt crack (lord, what a thing to be discussing!) is at classic--come to think of it, wouldn't that be true for everybody, because classic is supposed to be where your butt meets your legs? Hmmm...anyway, I always thought TBL was more or less mid-butt, and BCL at crack-top, lol.

jojo
July 1st, 2012, 09:44 PM
Then there's hiney length.

What's a hiney?

jojo
July 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM
The end of my butt crack (lord, what a thing to be discussing!) is at classic--come to think of it, wouldn't that be true for everybody, because classic is supposed to be where your butt meets your legs? Hmmm...anyway, I always thought TBL was more or less mid-butt, and BCL at crack-top, lol.

Tailbone is the end of your spine, classic is the top of your thighs or very bottom of your bum!

Incidentally my tailbone is 3" from my bum crack but I have 7" from there to classic, if I go over my bum hill:D which is plentiful, damn you big bum!

spirals
July 1st, 2012, 10:47 PM
I want you all to know I'm now picturing your buttcracks. lol

SongofLove
July 2nd, 2012, 01:25 AM

Oh God...Hahahaha!

But (butt?) yeah, when I look at length photos I'm often trying to imagine where the person's buttcrack begins :D How terrible!

Henrietta
July 2nd, 2012, 02:05 PM
My tailbone is lower than my butt crack, probably only by an inch though. I have quite a prominent tailbone, however, so maybe not everyone can find theirs all that easily!

Same here :D :eyebrows:

CurlyCurves
July 2nd, 2012, 02:29 PM
I love the comments in this thread. You guys are great :rollin:

Amygirl8
July 2nd, 2012, 03:43 PM
I've always had difficulty with this XD
I originally wanted to grow it to TBL thinking it was butt-crack, but then I heard it was supposed to cover your bottom, so I switched to BCL.

Now I'm not sure. XD I have a feeling I'll just stick with my goal with BCL and let TBL take care of itself.

CurlyCurves
July 2nd, 2012, 03:49 PM

I died :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

CurlyCurves
July 2nd, 2012, 03:50 PM
Oh God...Hahahaha!

But (butt?) yeah, when I look at length photos I'm often trying to imagine where the person's buttcrack begins :D How terrible!

:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

swearnsue
July 2nd, 2012, 05:01 PM
ALL my markers are sagging faster than my hair is growing! Now what???? I think hiney length is my new goal!

lapushka
July 2nd, 2012, 06:18 PM
What's a hiney?

Your bum. :D

spirals
July 2nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
Oh God...Hahahaha!

Me, too! lol

Dragon Faery
July 3rd, 2012, 12:11 AM
ALL my markers are sagging faster than my hair is growing! Now what???? I think hiney length is my new goal!

:rollin: ok, you knocked me over with that one! :D

Dragon Faery
July 3rd, 2012, 12:14 AM
Jojo, your question made me wonder how many different tems there are in the English language for the area in question, and whether I'd get kicked off LHC for listing them!

auburntressed
July 3rd, 2012, 12:27 AM

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT! When I read that comment, I was like... "But wait a minute... butt cracks go all the way down." :confused:

After some examination, I think it may be possible that my bum crack does start right around the same spot where my spine ends. But I still have too much fluff to tell for sure.

swearnsue
July 3rd, 2012, 08:02 AM
BCL definition: The length one's hair reaches that when during the shower and shampoo routine the person's shedding hair travels down the back and stays in the BC area. This is the BCL.

Ligeia_13
July 4th, 2012, 07:26 AM
My tailbone is two inches below mah butt crack beginning :D

That sounds low.

arcane
July 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM
I broke a vertabrae in my lower back a few years ago and originally I tought it was my tailbone because it was sticking out. Turns out that a lot of people think their second or third last vertabare is their tailbone. On me my tail bone is very near the bottom of my butt, it's definetly more than halfway.

CurlyCurves
July 4th, 2012, 05:15 PM
I am dying from these comments :rollin: :rollin: :rollin:

MoonRabbit
March 18th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Bumping this thread.

I'm on my way to hip and since I have visible hip bones it is easy for me to see my body marker. I always thought my tailbone was right above BCL. The bigger bone right above the crack, maybe 1 inch or so above? But I see others saying it extends further down. This would make BCL before tailbone No? I don't know why this seems so weird to me, I guess since I've been planning for tailbone first this whole time.

What do you guys consider tailbone?

Obsidian
March 18th, 2017, 10:49 PM
Find a picture of a human skeleton, the tail bone is definitely lower then bc.

Simsy
March 18th, 2017, 11:04 PM
Bumping this thread.

I'm on my way to hip and since I have visible hip bones it is easy for me to see my body marker. I always thought my tailbone was right above BCL. The bigger bone right above the crack, maybe 1 inch or so above? But I see others saying it extends further down. This would make BCL before tailbone No? I don't know why this seems so weird to me, I guess since I've been planning for tailbone first this whole time.

The big bone above the crack is your hip bone generally speaking. The butt crack seems to start a couple of inches below that for most people. Tailbone is where the spine ends, about half way down your butt (or in that general area). You can feel it if you push in a bit, a small nub similar to the tip of a cat's tail. Classic is where the legs seperate or thereabouts.

enting
March 26th, 2017, 01:52 PM
MoonRabbit, I'm pretty sure the bigger bone you're talking about is the sacrum. Its a triangular bone at the base of the spine that sits right in between the hip bones. It's certainly much easier for me to find than tip of tailbone, which is what I consider "real" tailbone length. In practice, I like what someone once suggested using as a landmark for tailbone: about halfway down the bum. It's not perfectly precise, but it's a lot easier to figure out. I almost wish there was a "sacral length" marker. I just cut back a bit from estimated tailbone and I'm just shy of BCL again and sacral describes it much better.

BCL is definitely above TBL for me, but in all honesty, I don't fret about it all that much. I'm not really into TMI measuring and literally nobody outside long hair fora cares about the distinction :D. Additionally, we seem to have a collection of definitions for the markers due to all the confusion, so even within the forum it may not be as precise as it sounds.

Dark40
June 29th, 2017, 03:50 PM

Mine is too.:)

Dark40
June 29th, 2017, 03:51 PM
I'd say BCL and tailbone are the same on me.

Andthetalltrees
June 29th, 2017, 04:02 PM
I'd say BCL and tailbone are the same on me.

Me too, Maybe a half inch different but I find BCL to be silly to me anyway so I'm skipping it :P

Aredhel
June 29th, 2017, 04:26 PM
For me, TBL is about 2 inches under BCL. Started the year at BCL, but am at TBL now.:)

meteor
June 29th, 2017, 04:56 PM
The difference is not super-clear to me, either, so I ended up using only TBL as a milestone marker, luckily they are close enough anyway...

Dark40
June 29th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Me too, Maybe a half inch different but I find BCL to be silly to me anyway so I'm skipping it :P
Yeah, me too also find BCL silly. I'm skipping it also :D

Kitty-Zen
June 29th, 2017, 10:30 PM
I also find it silly but thsts what makes me look forward to it:o

harpgal
July 2nd, 2017, 12:36 PM
In long hair circles (and I have been in that circle a very long time), tailbone is measured at the TOP of the tailbone, not the end of it. There is no such thing as bcl.

Kandy
July 2nd, 2017, 01:10 PM
On me TBL and BCL are almost the exact same thing (if I'm feeling where my tailbone is correctly). Honestly, since TB varies so much in relation to BC from person to person and TB is not a visual marker, I prefer the old BCL = TBL thing. The top of my butt is what I mean when I say my goal is TBL.

MoonRabbit
July 2nd, 2017, 02:00 PM
This is my understanding of it.

http://www.ehealthstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Sacrum-coccyx-tailbone.jpg

So I see each as a different milestone and am looking forward to bcl.

harpgal
July 3rd, 2017, 02:33 PM
OK, I will try this one last time and then I will depart from my soapbox. :)

Tailbone length is measured to exactly at the top where the derričre divides.

Nique1202
July 4th, 2017, 04:27 AM
OK, I will try this one last time and then I will depart from my soapbox. :)

Tailbone length is measured to exactly at the top where the derričre divides.

You can choose to measure it that way, but not everyone does. Some of us prefer anatomical correctness over tradition, and nobody should feel judged for choosing either way.

MidnightMoon
July 4th, 2017, 04:50 AM
Count me among mortals who can't tell the difference.
I don't really know where my last bone/tailbone is, and lurking through my ample behind to find it prooved not only ineffective but not the most pleasant activity I have engaged in, so I decided arbitrarily:
BCL=where my butt cheeks begin, which is about where my butt crack is
Tailbone=right in the middle of my butt, literally, the middle of the crack :lol:

Aredhel
July 4th, 2017, 07:03 AM
You can choose to measure it that way, but not everyone does. Some of us prefer anatomical correctness over tradition, and nobody should feel judged for choosing either way.
:agree: 100%.

There is such a thing if people say there is such a thing. They're just body markers and a means to measure our personal hair length & growth, if people want to add body markers in between others there's absolutely nothing wrong with that and we can't just tell people their body markers don't exist. There's a reason we can input these manually on our profile, not simply select from a dropdown... we all measure our hair how we want to.... you don't have to use BCL if you don't want to, but some of us will continue to do so.:)

Count me among mortals who can't tell the difference.
I don't really know where my last bone/tailbone is, and lurking through my ample behind to find it prooved not only ineffective but not the most pleasant activity I have engaged in, so I decided arbitrarily:
BCL=where my butt cheeks begin, which is about where my butt crack is
Tailbone=right in the middle of my butt, literally, the middle of the crack :lol:
Yup, this is pretty much exactly how I do it too. The end of my tailbone is literally in the middle of my butt! To me, there is quite a jump between BCL and Classic, so I like the in-between of TBL mid-butt. :D

Nini
July 4th, 2017, 07:52 AM

I'll chime in with the anatomically correct terms. And I've also been around quite a while since I started lurking in 2003, harpgal;) This discussion comes up time and again, although as far as I can remember BCL is a later term than TBL as someone wasn't comfortable feeling out their actual tailbone at some point.

draysmir
July 4th, 2017, 08:31 AM
This thread is amazing :p I'm counting both BCL and TBL as separate milestones, although I still haven't figured out where my TBL is. I reasoned I can just figure that out once I get there because I'm lazy lol. I'll probably just end up using TBL as an inbetween marker to separate my milestones though, like a few other people mentioned they were doing. :) I personally like to have more milestones, it keeps me more motivated and the journey doesn't feel as long (although I know it's technically not any faster :p).

TatsuOni
July 5th, 2017, 04:55 AM
For me it's two separate milestones. I'm at BCL now and have a bit more to go before reaching TBL. BCL is great, as it's such a long way between hip and tailbone.

moon_witch
July 5th, 2017, 05:32 AM
For me it's two separate milestones. I'm at BCL now and have a bit more to go before reaching TBL. BCL is great, as it's such a long way between hip and tailbone.

That's how I see it as well! :)

Dendra
July 5th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Well this thread taught me about anatomy - definitely used to think the tailbone was above the butt cheeks. You live you learn!

I've also learnt that tailbones creep me out a bit and that I have absolutely no hope of locating mine.

FantasyBoudicca
July 5th, 2017, 07:25 AM
I have no ass whatsoever, so TBL = BCL on me for lack of anything to 'plump it out' further up 😂 Quite disappointing with my thighs but genetic luck is genetic luck

lapushka
July 5th, 2017, 07:35 AM
I'll chime in with the anatomically correct terms. And I've also been around quite a while since I started lurking in 2003, harpgal;) This discussion comes up time and again, although as far as I can remember BCL is a later term than TBL as someone wasn't comfortable feeling out their actual tailbone at some point.

Yes, I'm also an oldie, and BCL I thought wasn't initially a marker at all. I don't know how it crept in there. ;)

Crystawni
July 5th, 2017, 07:36 AM
I'm inbetween the two markers, travelling over the sacrum at the moment (what a bummer) having hit a crack in the road back in March (BCL), and will be at coccyx length (TBL) in a month or so.

samanthaa
July 5th, 2017, 10:45 AM

This is how I look at it too! I got so excited in the shower yesterday when my hair was brushing BCL. I've been at hip+ for a looong time. TBL is another inch or so past BCL for me. Not a super necessary marker, but fun nonetheless.

enting
July 6th, 2017, 05:45 AM
I also count it as two separate milestones, but because some don't, I use it as an excuse to start occasionally posting in the next length thread :)

MidnightMoon
July 6th, 2017, 05:49 AM
Yup, this is pretty much exactly how I do it too. The end of my tailbone is literally in the middle of my butt! To me, there is quite a jump between BCL and Classic, so I like the in-between of TBL mid-butt. :D

Yeah, I don't really want to go poking around and sticking my fingers in places anyway :lol:

triumphator!
July 6th, 2017, 07:21 AM
I always figured TBL came into existence so that folks had a halfway-ish point between BCL and CL.

pandabarrier
August 18th, 2017, 01:06 PM
My hair is touching the butt crack, so is it BCL? I measured 39" yesterday. Two more inches to TBL, measured on the middle of my butt.

Add: someone in another thread mentioned that a hair length can be called TBL when it touches the chair when sitting. My hair is one inch away from touching the chair when I'm sitting straight on a wood chair, but I'm still going to wait to call it TBL when it's on the middle of my butt.

Jo Ann
August 18th, 2017, 02:42 PM
I'm happy to consider BCL at, well, the top of the butt crack and TBL at the bottom of the hips as viewed from the front. I mean, HL is when the hair meets the top of the hip bones, so why can't TBL be at the bottom of the hip bones, with BCL being the mid-point between the two?

pandabarrier
August 18th, 2017, 03:52 PM
I'm happy to consider BCL at, well, the top of the butt crack and TBL at the bottom of the hips as viewed from the front. I mean, HL is when the hair meets the top of the hip bones, so why can't TBL be at the bottom of the hip bones, with BCL being the mid-point between the two?

Thank you for the explanation, makes sense!

Jo Ann
August 18th, 2017, 04:20 PM
You're most welcome, Panda!

It's much easier to find the bottom of the hip bones, in my view, than trying to find where the tailbone is--I noticed some ladies on this thread bemoaned their padded bottoms, but the hip bones are a bit more prominent in the front, and everyone can find the bottom of their hip bones! :)

lucid
August 18th, 2017, 04:40 PM
The hip bone does not equal tbl on me, unless I don't understand what is meant by the bottom of the hip bones. :p

This schematic shows both the hip bone and tailbone, and I don't understand what part of the hip you locate to find tbl? :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/55/Hip_bone_anterior_high-res.jpg/1200px-Hip_bone_anterior_high-res.jpg

Jo Ann
August 18th, 2017, 04:45 PM
The hip bone does not equal tbl on me, unless I don't understand what is meant by the bottom of the hip bones. :p

This schematic shows both the hip bone and tailbone, and I don't understand what part of the hip you locate to find tbl? :)

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/55/Hip_bone_anterior_high-res.jpg/1200px-Hip_bone_anterior_high-res.jpg
Lucid, I'm referring to the bottom of the rounded flare of the hip bones, just above where you would bend your leg--like tracing the top of the hip bone down to the bottom of it's curve.

pandabarrier
August 18th, 2017, 05:03 PM

It's much easier to find the bottom of the hip bones, in my view, than trying to find where the tailbone is--I noticed some ladies on this thread bemoaned their padded bottoms, but the hip bones are a bit more prominent in the front, and everyone can find the bottom of their hip bones! :)

Lucid, I'm referring to the bottom of the rounded flare of the hip bones, just above where you would bend your leg--like tracing the top of the hip bone down to the bottom of it's curve.

My body happens to be thin in some parts and some bones stick out, so I was able to find the bottom of the hip bones on the front, right above where I would bend my legs. Two inches to go, and I'll be able to call it TBL!

animetor7
August 18th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I just measured to the middle of my bum and called that good for TBL. Plus it's a nice halfway point from BCL and CL if measured that way. I didn't want to bother with trying to find the exact location or bone markers. :shrug: I'm a bit lazy. :)

Dark40
August 18th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Bumping this thread.

Congrats on reaching hip length! :)
I would consider tailbone on me at the crack of my butt.

school of fish
August 18th, 2017, 09:13 PM
My anatomical tailbone is an inch below BCL on me, and I would still have a good 3-4 inches before classic. Visually, I'd say that tailbone would be about the mid-bum point on me, so maybe another inch or two from my current length, but I called tailbone at the anatomical marker once I reached it - mainly because I would rather tell people my hair reaches my tailbone than tell them it reaches my butt crack ;)

The 'your hair is at tailbone when it sweeps the chair as you sit' method of measuring doesn't work for me because that length would equal classic on me. I don't think there's a universal measuring method, because body proportions are different on all of us, and willingness to verify manually also varies from person to person, hahaha!! I'm perfectly comfortable with people calling tailbone along slightly different guideposts - BSL can have a lot of variation too depending upon where the strap sits, or whether a person even wears one!

On other people, when I see long lengths out in the wild, I pretty much consider anything between the ranges of 'estimated buttcrack length' to classic length to be tailbone. I'm not fussy :)

lucid
August 19th, 2017, 04:52 AM

That is not tbl on me, but I guess it depends on what you refer to as tbl. Top or bottom of the tailbone. I refer to tbl as bottom, or tip of the tailbone, which equals mid butt length on me. It is also a bit below where the legs bend (as visible on the schematic I linked to).

Visually, I think of TBL hair as somewhere between bcl and a bit below mid butt. :)

enting
August 19th, 2017, 12:55 PM
As long as BCL or TBL are called somewhere reasonable between hip and classic, I doubt the LHC police are going to come investigate!

Hair touching the butt crack counts, pandabarrier :)

pandabarrier
August 19th, 2017, 04:40 PM
As long as BCL or TBL are called somewhere reasonable between hip and classic, I doubt the LHC police are going to come investigate!

Hair touching the butt crack counts, pandabarrier :)

Ok good to know, I just have to find opportunity to take an updated length shot, I'm curious myself how it looks because I can't see in the bathroom vanity mirror anymore.

pandabarrier
November 24th, 2017, 05:24 PM

My body happens to be thin in some parts and some bones stick out, so I was able to find the bottom of the hip bones on the front, right above where I would bend my legs. Two inches to go, and I'll be able to call it TBL!

My hair ends reach right the bottom of my hip bones in the front, right above where I would bend my legs, so I’m calling it TBL! :cheer:
Yesterday I almost sat on my hair, and I measured 40.5”. Today I saw myself in a reflection (my hair was briefly loose outside because it was acting up and didn’t want to stay in a bun), and whoa I was surprised my hair was really down to the middle of my butt.

Dark40
November 28th, 2017, 03:55 PM
That is not tbl on me, but I guess it depends on what you refer to as tbl. Top or bottom of the tailbone. I refer to tbl as bottom, or tip of the tailbone, which equals mid butt length on me. It is also a bit below where the legs bend (as visible on the schematic I linked to).

Visually, I think of TBL hair as somewhere between bcl and a bit below mid butt. :)

Lucid, I also totally agree with you on that note that TBL is somewhere between BCL and a bit below mid butt. :)

Groovy Granny
November 28th, 2017, 03:57 PM
For me it is just below BCL (@1")..... I have a little butt :o

Dark40
November 28th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I have a big butt:o

Groovy Granny
November 28th, 2017, 04:33 PM

:lol: I wish ;)

Everything is shrinking on my body these days, but at least I hit my hair goals fast :cheer:

JadedByEntropy
November 28th, 2017, 10:09 PM

:laugh:
"its a blessing and a curse" ~mr monk

leayellena
November 28th, 2017, 11:49 PM
why not sharing a photo with marked lines for bcl and tbl?

Alex Lou
November 29th, 2017, 11:06 AM
On me BCL to bottom of tailbone is ~3.5"

Bottom of tailbone to classic: ~6.5"

Beeboo123
November 29th, 2017, 11:11 AM
My buttcrack starts where my boney tailbone is... Flat butt problems. I always thought it was that way for everyone, until I joined LHC

Jo Ann
November 29th, 2017, 06:55 PM
why not sharing a photo with marked lines for bcl and tbl?
https://www.hairfinder.com/info/hair-length-chart.gif

leayellena
November 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM
https://www.hairfinder.com/info/hair-length-chart.gif
:( thanks but I know this picture. still not showing the bcl correctly but it's ok because I know now what it means. I was confused between bcl and mid-but... sorry.well I think in january or febrauary I'll be at bcl

vpatt
November 30th, 2017, 04:34 AM

Lol.
I think tailbone and bc are the same on me.....

Todd
November 30th, 2017, 05:39 AM
Lol.
I think tailbone and bc are the same on me.....

On me, too. That is to say... I don't have the foggiest idea where my tailbone is! But I can see my BC in the mirror.

Dark40
November 30th, 2017, 05:30 PM

"yes it is a blessing and a curse"...LOL

vampyyri
November 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM
TBL is definitely mid-butt on me, a few inches below BCL... because I have a big butt too :p