PDA

View Full Version : LHC Albums

Sarahlabyrinth
June 30th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Call me silly if you like but I am not very computer - savvy. I have a photo album on Photobucket and would like to put it on LHC - can someone please tell me in directions for dummies - how to do this?:rolleyes: I find stuff like this REALLY difficult to do. (till I find out how then I think well why couldn't I work that out for myself, lol). Help?

Allychan
June 30th, 2012, 06:21 PM
You're not silly. Sadly, uploading to the LHC Photo albums is currently not working

Sarahlabyrinth
June 30th, 2012, 06:23 PM
So how do you all get your photos on here? I want to put an avatar photo here as well, feel deprived without one...

dollyfish
June 30th, 2012, 06:40 PM
In your user CP, there's a bar on the left side with all these options ("edit profile" allows you to upload a profile picture).

As for posting photos in threads, I use imgur.com. You don't need an account, you just select the photo, click OK, and then copy the URL (the one ending with surrounded by [IMG] tags) and paste into your post.

If you use a site like photobucket, you just copy the url of the photo and surround it with [IMG] and [/ IMG] tags (without the space).

Sewas
June 30th, 2012, 07:22 PM
I have yet to add a photo to my posts. I'm challenged as well. I have photos on Photobucket also, and I am not sure about the resizing. Mine are too big. I know there is a practice thread here somplace where you can practice with photos...but I forgot where. Thanks for any tips.

Tisiloves
June 30th, 2012, 07:34 PM
I have yet to add a photo to my posts. I'm challenged as well. I have photos on Photobucket also, and I am not sure about the resizing. Mine are too big. I know there is a practice thread here somplace where you can practice with photos...but I forgot where. Thanks for any tips.

You can select the resize on photobucket and do it from there (I use 320x240p).