PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures to albums?

dollyfish
June 28th, 2012, 01:06 PM
For some reason I can't post in the site happenings forum, so I figured this was the next best place. Mods, feel free to move this thread elsewhere!

So, what ever happened to us not being able to post pictures to albums here? Is the issue being resolved? It's been quite a while now. Do we know why this is happening?

Sorry! Just curious

akilina
June 28th, 2012, 01:09 PM
There is a ton of threads on it else where. They're doing the best they can I am sure considering they don't get paid to do this site and they donate their own personal time to this website.
A lot of them probably have normal life things going on.:shrug:
I hope that some day they will be back. It is so much easier to post your progress thru albums, and it is fun to look thru all the albums at everyone elses progress.

dollyfish
June 28th, 2012, 01:12 PM
Oh I know, I couldn't find any of the old threads, and got an error when I tried to post to the site happenings forum. Sorry for making a whole new one!

And I'm definitely not angry with anyone for this. I understand how difficult it is to run a forum, especially one this large. I'm just wondering what the problem is and whether or not it's being worked on, and what the progress is like. I'm just hungry for updates! Sorry!

Roscata
June 28th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Here you go: Problem with uploading pictures (http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=92232), this has been going on for about 2 and a half months.

jacqueline101
June 28th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I hope they fix it. Id love to put my new pictures in my album.