PDA

View Full Version : Been seeing this a lot- What does it mean?

anime_length
June 26th, 2012, 04:01 PM
What is the Order of the Long Haired Knights? I've seen a lot of girls with this in their signature but what does it mean?

Madora
June 26th, 2012, 04:22 PM
More about it here:

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222&highlight=Order+Long+Haired+Knights

Dovetail
June 26th, 2012, 05:31 PM
Oh it's just for fun! You can find the thread at that link ^^^ but ye must speakth in olde english XD or at least something that looks vaugly similar to it :p

anime_length
June 27th, 2012, 12:06 PM
this is so funny. I love it!

White Sides
June 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
I recently found out I have a lot of scandinavian blood in me so I might have to consider:D

IvanaGil
June 27th, 2012, 10:11 PM
I've been wondering the same thing! LOL

caadam
June 27th, 2012, 10:30 PM
You can also be "knighted." ;) You probably noticed a lot of people here with "Lady this or that" on their sigs. You just go into the main Long Haired Knights thread, request ye a name, and eventually you'll receive your knighthood. It's fun. lol

MeowScat
June 27th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I'm glad you posted this, I've been thinking about doing this lately. I love reading everyone's "knighthood" titles, it's so cool. Some of them are really beautiful and some are just downright hilarious.

I'm trying to come up with one, but I'm having a hard time.

This site is so rad, I love it here. :D

caadam
June 27th, 2012, 10:49 PM
I used to have a title, but I forgot it. Nooooo. DX

I wonder if I'm allowed to request another one? I looked at the FAQ on the thread and it didn't say anything about not being able to request a new title... hmm.

Tisiloves
June 27th, 2012, 11:10 PM
I used to have a title, but I forgot it. Nooooo. DX

I wonder if I'm allowed to request another one? I looked at the FAQ on the thread and it didn't say anything about not being able to request a new title... hmm.

I did a thread search, your title is The Ancient Dynast, Keeper of the Ephemeral Aurelian Lock in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!:D

Debra83
June 27th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I'm glad you posted this, I've been thinking about doing this lately. I love reading everyone's "knighthood" titles, it's so cool. Some of them are really beautiful and some are just downright hilarious.

I'm trying to come up with one, but I'm having a hard time.

This site is so rad, I love it here. :D

You don't come up with your own, Nightshade give you one!!