PDA

View Full Version : 365 S&C from Whole Foods?

IvanaGil
June 26th, 2012, 12:27 AM
I wanted to try Whole Foods' 365 poo and conditioner. Has anyone tried this? Were they good or just average? I was reading the ingredients and it's sulfate free and I don't recognize any cones (I'm terrible at reading ingredients so there may be cones :p )

riceball
June 26th, 2012, 12:50 AM
I used this stuff for several years and never did much good..you get what you pay for. It's not terrible though and it doesn't have cones.

patienceneeded
June 26th, 2012, 01:44 AM
It's okay. I've used it before. Pretty inexpensive and works fine. Not the best out there, but not bad either. No cones or sulfates, so that's a potential plus.

IvanaGil
June 26th, 2012, 01:46 AM
I used this stuff for several years and never did much good..you get what you pay for. It's not terrible though and it doesn't have cones.

It's okay. I've used it before. Pretty inexpensive and works fine. Not the best out there, but not bad either. No cones or sulfates, so that's a potential plus.

Thanks :) I think I'll give it a try just because I've never used a non-cone S&C

Hairizona
June 26th, 2012, 04:46 AM
I tried it a couple of years ago. I didn't like it; my hair felt coated with something and flat as well.

Inozz
June 26th, 2012, 11:06 AM
I've been using the fragrance free conditioner. It's o.k. It's better then the Suave stuff I was using before.

gonzobird
June 26th, 2012, 11:08 AM
I'm not a fan of it. Leaves my hair snarly and coated feeling.

ratgirldjh
June 26th, 2012, 11:41 AM
I liked the old version better. The new version coated my hair. Why do they have to change things that work? grrr