PDA

View Full Version : My new hair video :>

error
June 25th, 2012, 09:58 PM
Sorry I have been sort of absent for a bit on the forums, I honestly fell into a slump, have not been taking care of my hair all too well, and had to cut a whole bunch off! I did not want to take a before the cut video since it was just all too much of a mess so before last weekend started I gave my hair the best U shaped trim I possibly could figure out. My longest hairs before the cut were finger tip length but since I almost never wear my hair up I have been sitting on it non stop, getting it caught in all sorts of things... also the weather has been extremely humid over here so I been roughing on small tank tops over my body and poor hair ...Meh just been very careless. After the big trim my hemline feels a lot healthier but it also feels so much shorter and lighter! All the braid wave puff does not help either, lol almost every night in the summer I tend to braid my hair before bed , makes clothing and declothing myself easier! Also best of all it keeps my hair from tangling all day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EZ1JBfNmgk&feature=plcp

^ there it is guys .. there is my fluffy crazy hair, and sorry i look like an alien lol

Kayla Nyx
June 25th, 2012, 10:40 PM
your hair is still very beautiful (:

error
June 25th, 2012, 10:50 PM
Thank you Kayla c: I really need to get a legit video of my hair after a wash before its all crimpy or wavy! I also can not believe the reds in my natural hair growing in, I guess my hair has changed a bunch.

Ticky
June 26th, 2012, 12:39 AM
It's looking lovely!

owlathena
June 26th, 2012, 12:56 AM
Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

white.chocolate
June 26th, 2012, 02:44 AM
Umm... What's wrong with your hair? I think it looks very pretty. Nice braid waves. :)

error
June 26th, 2012, 02:46 AM
Thank you everyone, I like when the braid waves are a lot less FLUFF, it is this crazy humidity!!!

jacqueline101
June 26th, 2012, 03:01 AM
Your video and hair were perfect.

xoxophelia
June 26th, 2012, 03:17 AM
Thank you everyone, I like when the braid waves are a lot less FLUFF, it is this crazy humidity!!!

Maybe try a little oil before braiding? Helps me get shiny braid waves that don't poof up from the humidity :)

But actually I just realized my hair may react differently to humidity and holding wave patterns because my hair is wavy where as you are a straighty. Well I hope the oil works for you as well.. perhaps a little aloe vera gel will give a touch of extra hold ^^

error
June 26th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Oh boy do I love aloe, unfortunately I have a black thumb and the only plants that survive me are the unkillable bamboo stalks lol! I have 20 bamboo plants all together, one is 8 years old. I know the local super market sells huge aloe stalks so thanks for the reminder i will be sure to grab one!

vintage88
June 26th, 2012, 06:57 AM
Beautiful hair:)

BrightEyes
June 26th, 2012, 07:16 AM
You and your hair are beautiful:)

Inozz
June 26th, 2012, 11:03 AM
Gorgeous hair! The texture to your wave looks lovely. I just want to touch it.