PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say...

CurlyCurves
June 25th, 2012, 06:53 PM
You guys are lovely! Seriously.

You're all so helpful, and sweet. I've been on here, what, less than a week, yet I already feel so accepted into the community. You all try your best to help, even though we all have different hair types, and you're not afraid to give out compliments.

It's like a breath of fresh air on here. I've been on many forums, and most forums are filled with arrogant, rude and unhelpful people. I'm sure you can get some people like that on here, but on the whole, I have found everyone to be very sweet.

PLUS, people know what they're talking about on here!

Seriously, just needed to say that. You guys are the best-est :)

Oh, and you all have some seriously gorgeous hair :thud:

l'inconnue
June 25th, 2012, 06:57 PM
D'awww! I have to agree--this is quite possibly the friendliest forum on the Internet! :)

CurlyCurves
June 25th, 2012, 07:01 PM
D'awww! I have to agree--this is quite possibly the friendliest forum on the Internet! :)

I know, right?!

I feel all warm and fuzzy here :disco:

jojo
June 25th, 2012, 07:51 PM
aww glad you like it, its nice to see some new long hairs! it has its moments but were not a bad bunch! welcome to the family both of you! :flower::flower:

long&blonde
June 25th, 2012, 08:15 PM
I agree!
If you've had a bad day and feel down about the world in general;just sign onto LHC at 3 in the morning if you can't sleep. You will without fail, be so touched to see people seeking advice or to share their sadness or joy, and anytime of the day or night:others here reach back.
Of course you Will have to pry yourself Off LHC 3 or 4 hours after signing on;that's the hard part!

Rufflebutt
June 25th, 2012, 09:02 PM
That's exactly what I thought about the people here! I'm a newbie as well.

Carissamarie08
June 25th, 2012, 09:37 PM
Ive been here since December and still liking it very well.

Micayla47
June 25th, 2012, 09:48 PM
welcome curlygirl. i'm fairly new also and i agree with everything you said :)

starry
June 25th, 2012, 09:52 PM
yeh Im new- I love this forum.. I agree with what you said too :)

caadam
June 25th, 2012, 09:53 PM
B'awwww. lol :grouphug: It's good to have someone like you here; it just makes this forum even better!

Dovetail
June 25th, 2012, 09:59 PM
:beerchug: I totally agree! I've loved it here since I joined. Hurrah for the warm fuzzies!

blond_betty
June 25th, 2012, 10:03 PM
You guys are lovely! Seriously.

You're all so helpful, and sweet. I've been on here, what, less than a week, yet I already feel so accepted into the community. You all try your best to help, even though we all have different hair types, and you're not afraid to give out compliments.

It's like a breath of fresh air on here. I've been on many forums, and most forums are filled with arrogant, rude and unhelpful people. I'm sure you can get some people like that on here, but on the whole, I have found everyone to be very sweet.

PLUS, people know what they're talking about on here!

I second that also! It is so frustrating when you are trying to learn more about something and the persons with the knowledge you are seeking treat you rudely and prefer to snub you than help you grow. It is the exact reason that some forums give the rest a bad reputation and make others leery of participating. Thankfully, I haven't really seen that here. :)

Jing
June 26th, 2012, 03:16 AM
Group hug and pats on the backs all around! It's quite an achievement to have such a pleasant culture going on, especially with this many active members. And let's not forget to give credit to the official guardians of said culture: the moderators.

jacqueline101
June 26th, 2012, 03:26 AM
How kind of you to say were lovely people. You're lovely and welcome.

Ticky
June 26th, 2012, 03:35 AM
I agree, it is very friendly and well moderated!

boofles
June 26th, 2012, 03:50 AM
I agree too - been asking a lot of questions but not once felt unwelcome for asking them so thanks everyone - hopefully I can contribute back soon :D

poppy81
June 26th, 2012, 04:04 AM
I totally agree, it's so nice on here and it's nice to know there are other's going through the same thing and we are all in it together.

joflakes
June 26th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Agreed! It's a lovely place to be :D

MonaMayfair
June 26th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Aww, well we like having you here CurlyCurves!

(Occasionally we DO have arguments, er I mean "heated discussions" on some non hair related threads - but they're always pretty entertaining to read too!)

Lucky_Lucy
June 26th, 2012, 04:33 AM
:grouphug:

That's just so true! The people here are just so great!! Anytime I had a problem or felt sad about something, signing in at any hour made me feel so much better, even if I didn't tell anybody about my problems. And when I did, I received the greatest advice! Thank you everyone and warmest welcomes to the newcomers!! :flower:

CurlyCurves
June 30th, 2012, 06:42 PM
Awwwwww see! You guys are still being all sweet :')