PDA

View Full Version : Everyone with knowledge about relaxed hair help!!!

Tamia20
June 24th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Ok so I'm having a problem with breakage and I don't know why. My regiment is I wash my hair every 2 weeks with Pantene for color women conditioner and mizani botanifying shampoo I also oil my hair every 4 days because if not I get serious dandruff. Also I cross wrap my hair every night with mizani rose h2o and Africa best olive oil growth lotion. I just don't understand what the problem is I give my hair lots of moisture

Zesty
June 24th, 2012, 02:40 PM
I am not an expert, but I thought I'd point out that hair that has been chemically processed in some way (including relaxers) usually has some protein loss. If you hair feels mushy or very stretchy when it's wet it might be OVER-moisturized, leading to weak hair that stretches or breaks. You may need a protein treatment instead of more moisture. Or it may just be very damaged from the relaxer. I would google it and look over other sites, because unfortunately your hair type (and even more so relaxed hair) is somewhat underrepresented on the LHC. In the meantime, I hope you find good advice from someone with more experience. :flower:

Tamia20
June 24th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Thanks and I actually use the just for me texturizer

lm119
June 24th, 2012, 04:21 PM
I'm not relaxed so I don't want to give any advice. You can try http://www.longhaircareforum.com/.

Tamia20
June 24th, 2012, 04:31 PM