PDA

View Full Version : BSL or Below?

MestizoGypsy
June 23rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Hey y'all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if I'm at BSL or below. Technically speaking, I'm past BSL cause my bra just rides up high, but I was wondering if I'm overestimating how far I actually am. It looks to me like I need about 3-4 inches to hit waist length, but I'm not sure.

GoblinTart
June 23rd, 2012, 03:41 PM
Yup, I'd say you were BSL.

jojo
June 23rd, 2012, 03:56 PM
yes most definitely a full BSL, looks lovely

MestizoGypsy
June 23rd, 2012, 04:34 PM
yes most definitely a full BSL, looks lovely
Thank you! I cannot wait until my hair is as long as yours =)

jacqueline101
June 23rd, 2012, 06:44 PM
I'd say bra strap length.

bunzfan
June 25th, 2012, 01:34 AM
Yeah your BSL :D

boofles
June 25th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Looks BSL to me - maybe even slightly below? If not, you'll definitely be below it next month :D

MonaMayfair
June 25th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Totally BSL!

Oksana
June 25th, 2012, 04:17 AM
Solid BSL for sure!

lapushka
June 25th, 2012, 09:11 AM
Looks like BSL to me too. Congratulations! :)

MestizoGypsy
June 25th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Thanks all of you long haired lovelies! I'm just dying for waist length now!!! I was really hoping for waist length by Christmas 2012, but I don't know if that's gonna happen.

CurlyCurves
June 25th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Congrats! :)

sun-kissed
June 25th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Thanks all of you long haired lovelies! I'm just dying for waist length now!!! I was really hoping for waist length by Christmas 2012, but I don't know if that's gonna happen.

You and me both, I just cut a clean hemline to BSL, and am hoping to make at least "can I call this WL?" by Christmas. To victory! :beerchug:

MiamiPineapple
June 25th, 2012, 10:42 PM
No question you are BSL!!

Debra83
June 25th, 2012, 11:09 PM

Come hang out more in the Waist by Christmas 2012 thread while you are waiting!!!! Only 6 months to go to the day!!!!

Now, I just recently found out that "waist" is the narrowest part just below your bottom rib....I always thought it was the narrowest part just above the curve of my hip....so, looking at your pic it looks like you just have about 2 inches to go, if that, to hit waist!!! You'll DEFINITELY be there by Christmas....if you only grow a half inch each month until we get there....you are there with probably extra!!!!! If you have a growth spurt or two......HIP!!!! I'm very curious as to what length you'll be by then, make sure you show us!!!

Wayuki
June 26th, 2012, 07:35 AM
This has nothing to do with your hair, but if your bra rides up high, you may need a smaller band size. Or tighten the bras you have, if you can! :)

MestizoGypsy
June 26th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Debra83, I was just looking at that thread and subscribed!! I'm so excited to hear that I'll hopefully be able to reach that goal by Christmas =)))

Wayuki, I really need to go get a proper bra fitting... I'm currently changing some lifestyle habits (working out, eating healthy, losing some extra pounds) so when I get to my goal, I think I'll go get that checked out! I always just assumed I was a certain band size, I never thought I could be smaller than that. Thank you for the tip!

RileyJane
June 27th, 2012, 09:43 AM
I'd say you are a little past BSL, but definitely BSL length, congrats!