PDA

View Full Version : Garnier Herbashine on my hair...

Sunny_side_up
June 23rd, 2012, 08:20 AM
So i have finally gone and dyed it.. today, after months and i guess years of thinking about colouring on and off. (last time was with a herbavital mahogany shade, over 6yrs ago!)

I bought a Herbashine medium brown a couple days ago, wanted to go for ammonia free and it'll wash out.. I didnt expect lightening, but wow my hair feels so wonderful and has a glorious shine! Should've just gone ahead and done this sooner. Any other fans?! i'm impressed!

My hair looks and feels the best its done in a while, its been pretty dry at the ends and tangly of late. Its given my hair a boost. My profile pic shows my hair now, its subtle but in natural light theres deep, rich mahogany tones.
Im enjoying the feel of it and shinyness more than anything. Considering a permanent colour, maybe in a couple months, having an urge to go lighter is still with me and thinkin i'll check out the garnier permanent range!:)
Also may start using conditioner more regularly again as i think my ends will thank me;)

Velvet Smoke
June 24th, 2012, 03:40 AM
It sounds like you had a good result! I'm really thinking about starting using non-permanent dye again so I might try this one.
I've only used L'oreal Casting Creme before which is good but gets quite expensive every month.

PS - Ooh I've just looked on Boots website and it says yours is reduced to 3.74 - I'm tempted now!

Sunny_side_up
June 24th, 2012, 05:11 AM
I found its transformed the feel of my hair and a day after still looks and feels great and is hanging nicely while i wear it down. My hair has a tendancy for the lower strands to wind round each other as well as fly away strands, seems to be behaving:D Smells nothing special and yesterday had the faint aroma of chemical on my hair, but its the best thing i've done so far to my hair this year. Bargain price!

Chetanlaiho
June 26th, 2012, 04:50 PM
I was considering this one when I read about it but I can't seem to find it for sale here :rolleyes: glad to hear you got such wonderful results!