PDA

View Full Version : getting there-growing it out

-Cookiez-
June 22nd, 2012, 08:24 PM
Hey guys :)
I haven't posted in months, gotta love being busy.

I just wanted to update my progress. Last time I was on here I had a short pixiehttp://imgur.com/LBwFz

now my hair is a chin length bob which can be pulled into a low ponytail with the front clipped back. ( avatar photo)

I am so happy with my progress and I thank you all for your tips and support.

how long is your hair?

Dragon Faery
June 22nd, 2012, 08:29 PM
Awesome! :cheese:

I started at APL-ish last July, and now I'm soooo close to Waist I can almost taste it! Hoping for solid waist or high hip by the end of the year. :)

Happy growing to all!

-Cookiez-
June 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
Awesome! :cheese:

I started at APL-ish last July, and now I'm soooo close to Waist I can almost taste it! Hoping for solid waist or high hip by the end of the year. :)

Happy growing to all!

Best of luck!

Bunnysaur
June 22nd, 2012, 08:52 PM
I started just above shoulder (from a pixie in early august) in mid-February and now I'm at APL.

ScarletRose
June 22nd, 2012, 10:44 PM
Congrats! :hifive:
My hair was just below chin length November of 2010, and I just hit APL this year. I'm really hoping for waist length by the end of the year.

Dragon Faery
June 22nd, 2012, 11:32 PM
Best of luck!

Thank you! :)

battles
June 22nd, 2012, 11:36 PM
I started at jaw length in December 2010, I'm at solid APL now. :)

ChasingRainbows
June 24th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Started at SL in March. Currently hoping for APL in a few month and hopefully BSL by next year to 2 years from now. Then on to waist! Best of luck, all!

woolyleprechaun
June 24th, 2012, 01:31 AM
I started at a buzz cut, about 1" long, nearly four years ago now. Im currently in the Mid Back Abyss :)

starry
June 24th, 2012, 01:46 AM
you look gorgeous! looks so healthy too in your avatar pic!

mines as below really I'm aiming for bum length- its only been growing since the beginning of may when I chopped off my mullet.

jojo
June 24th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Good luck to you all, patience is your friend! you wont go from short to very long in the space of a few months unless your 3 foot tall :) I started off with a cropped bob/pixie in December 2005 and now 6.5 years later I am just touching hip length and growing to classic length which I should reach in 2016 sometime.

RileyJane
June 24th, 2012, 03:50 PM
Nice! Mine's BSL, which looks sooo long compared with my chin length bob i had exactly a year ago :P