PDA

View Full Version : New Siggy shows growth

swearnsue
June 22nd, 2012, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone. I didn't think my hair was growing until I took this picture today! It's hard to believe that I shaved my head a year ago! Pretty good growth? I'm standing awkward because I'm using my webcam on my laptop.

jacqueline101
June 22nd, 2012, 05:02 PM
Wow that's good growth.

jojo
June 22nd, 2012, 05:05 PM
wow fantastic growth, your certainly doing something right, id give my right arm to get that growth in a year! well done you!

Lucky_Lucy
June 22nd, 2012, 05:11 PM
Wow! That's quite a lot of growth! Congrats!!

mckenzie
June 22nd, 2012, 06:07 PM
congratulations, it looks nice!

Sama
June 22nd, 2012, 06:27 PM
Wow, it is amazing that you started with a shaved head just a year ago!!! Tell those follicles of yours to keep up the stellar work!! :D

SacantRoese
June 22nd, 2012, 07:18 PM
You SHAVED your head a year ago?! I'd never be able to tell. You have some really fast growing hair. And it looks healthy too. :)
& I have the same problem with trying to take pictures. I'm too poor to afford a decent camera right now! :D...

PoppyCakes
June 22nd, 2012, 08:13 PM
No way! I can only hope my hair is that long in a year. Have you had a trim since the shave at all?

Rufflebutt
June 22nd, 2012, 09:00 PM
That's AMAZING growth for 1 year from a shaved head. Congrats! :)

swearnsue
June 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Last June I was having a hot flash *again* and just couldn't take it another minute so I took the dog clippers and shaved my head! I've trimmed a few times to even things out. I remember my first trim! I was careful to make the clippings fall into the bathroom sink so I could examine the ends. Well, the hair was so fine and dull it was like fluff, like a dog's undercoat.
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's actually a lot of work to get past all the awkward stages and to experiment with oils and shampoos and stuff but not to overdo it at the same time!