PDA

View Full Version : I finally had a great "hair dream" :)

wishywashy
June 21st, 2012, 10:54 AM
In the past I have had hair dreams of either cutting all my hair off or shaving off my hair (which I used to do a lot back in the day...so not so unusual of a dream for me).

Last night I had a dream that I had classic length hair!!!! YAY! :happydance:

Never had a dream like that before, it felt awesome! Classic length is not even an original goal for me, it is hip...but after the dream I think I do want to go for classic!!

The only weird thing about the dream is that my hair is 2c/3a wavy and apl (IRL too), so in the dream I was straightening it to check the length and when it was straightened it reached classic!! lol :p

jacqueline101
June 21st, 2012, 11:36 AM
I've had a dream where my hair was tail bone length and blonde. I was admired by people I knew for my great efforts in growing my lovely hair.

AnqeIicDemise
June 21st, 2012, 08:34 PM
A few days ago, I dreamed that I had a lovely head full of tight curls. I was saddened I had lost about a foot or so in length but was astounded by the curl. (In my dream I was using a conditioner that an LHC member had invented to bring out the optimum hair in all hair types!)

I woke up and was heartbroken to see my hair was still its usual, barely wavy hair.

catamonica
June 22nd, 2012, 01:56 PM
I had a dream awhile back. I dreamed I had thigh length hair. Sure hope it comes true.